WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpylover

IMG_4260.jpg

mainstreet1997

This is off the topic of photos, but FYI this is a great site for quotes to put on your walls - http://www.uppercaseliving.com You would order the Disney quote as a custom quote.
You'll need to find a demonstrator in your area, but I have two friends who are school librarians who have used this site to order quotes for their walls & loved it!

Im not sure my director would let me put it directly on the wall like that but I wouldnt mind having it printed nicely and framed. I have the pictures called "Vision" Walt standing on the undeveloped land with a shadow of the castle behind him and "Spirit" a picture of Minnie skipping through MK with a little girl. It would be my Wall of Disney!

lisak09

Here's a picture of my daughter's "Magical Moment" at Beauty & the Beast. She got to be a "Princess" with vip seating, the CMs curtsied and said "welcome Princess" when she went in and at the end of the show Belle & the prince presented her with a plush rose!!

orlando2007122-1.jpg

cooleo

What has happened to my signature????? It looked fine when I logged on. Now look at it.:eek:

It looks OK when I go to "Edit Signature". I don't know what is going on.

Anyway, here is my pic for today....

DSC02123.jpg

MattyFresh

same thing has happened with nibbs.....the photo contest page is a little funky now too....I think she has past it on to Steve to try and have it fixed or see whats causing it.

cooleo

Azerin - Great shot of the castle.

kblais71 - Love the Frontierland / Water pic.

KeeKee - Amazing pic of the Epcot Floating planters / Monorail as usual.

joanna71985

What an awsome shot!!

Here's a picture of my daughter's "Magical Moment" at Beauty & the Beast. She got to be a "Princess" with vip seating, the CMs curtsied and said "welcome Princess" when she went in and at the end of the show Belle & the prince presented her with a plush rose!!

orlando2007122-1.jpg

That is wonderful!

Bleh... been very busy the last few days... losing track of the picture thread hehe :) Here is one for today tho! :)

That is BEAUTIFUL!!

This is off the topic of photos, but FYI this is a great site for quotes to put on your walls - http://www.uppercaseliving.com You would order the Disney quote as a custom quote.
You'll need to find a demonstrator in your area, but I have two friends who are school librarians who have used this site to order quotes for their walls & loved it!

PS - to all you photography post -ers - thanks for all the great pictures!!!!

What a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom