WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorjus

2407157812_44435f9a36_b.jpg

Jeff, why does it seem that something is missing in this photo. I want to say there is more foliage somewhere, or maybe something else. It just seems there is something at Rose and Crown now that isn't in this photo. Maybe I'm just fried.

Anyway, here is my photo of the day:

IMG_0354.JPG

Oh, I almost forgot...Yea Sox!!!

jeffb

Jeff, why does it seem that something is missing in this photo. I want to say there is more foliage somewhere, or maybe something else. It just seems there is something at Rose and Crown now that isn't in this photo. Maybe I'm just fried.

Perhaps Disney's best kept secret is missing - a DVC kiosk? :ROFLOL:

Both KeeKee and Photoflight posted Rose and Crow photos as well - I am sure there a ton of subtle changes that have been made over the 25 years.

cooleo

I think the phone booth is no longer there. That is the general area of the Quick Service Fish & Chips counter. Or is it further to the right of the picture? :confused:

cooleo

I almost forgot :brick:. Has everyone seen the new Audio Animatronics @ DHS :lol:. What will those wacky Imagineers think of next? :shrug:

DSC02808.jpg

ldsprincess

i never knew one could have their reception in a park! last week at the Italian Pavillion 4/9/08, saw one in The Morocco Pavillion the next day, nice!!

HPIM2813.jpg
HPIM2814.jpg
wow! that's beautiful and such a couincidence. (sp?) i was at epcot on the 11th and we were in morocco when, all of a sudden, a bride and small wedding party walked by. i don't know where they had gotten married, but they had a little roped off section with tables and drinks for the couple to have a VIP seat for the fireworks right in from of the pavillion. i tried to take a picture of her in her pretty dress, but i didn't want to look like a freak. lol this is the best i could get...
SpringBreakDisney2008076.jpg
if you look close you can kinda see. anyway, i guess they just had a whole lineup of weddings that week at epcot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom