WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiepixie

How far along is the guy in the red shirt? :ROFLOL:

OK, OK...I knew I'd get some funny replies for that one. Since we were all so tired and hungry he was trying to be funny and since HE was STARVING, he was sticking his belly out like a malnurited child. And how about the grumpy looking guy in the back?...he was really suffering from a severe back and neck injury that almost kept him from coming on the trip (except that his wife and family threatened him) and he had rode Space Mountain that morning very early and was really feeling the effects of it, along with having walked all over World Showcase, right about then. Let's just say he was on some major pain meds the rest of the week.

H20Babie

Pete Moss and Co.

175.jpg

CLandrum

OK, OK...I knew I'd get some funny replies for that one. Since we were all so tired and hungry he was trying to be funny and since HE was STARVING, he was sticking his belly out like a malnurited child. And how about the grumpy looking guy in the back?...he was really suffering from a severe back and neck injury that almost kept him from coming on the trip (except that his wife and family threatened him) and he had rode Space Mountain that morning very early and was really feeling the effects of it, along with having walked all over World Showcase, right about then. Let's just say he was on some major pain meds the rest of the week.

Well Dixiepixie for less than the price of a cup of coffee you can sponser a child....
Just kidding I have some pictures up my family at the end of the day looking pretty bad to. I think that is why God invented darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom