Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

Rose and Crown 04.10.08

_4101212.jpg

jeffb

Rose and Crown 04.10.08

_4101212.jpg

The more things change the more they stay the same. Note the chages to the Bass signs and the sign above the entrace (PUB vs PUB and Dining Room). I am sure there a ton more difference between these 2 pictures.

Cynderella

Did you have to ask for this voucher at the park that night? I didn't know anything about guest getting vouchers until we got home. We left the very next morning (still wet) We were with my mother pushing a wheelchair. They don't work to well in the pouring rain, poncho or not.

We are leaving in a few weeks to got to the P&P party. I still have my tickets that are dated for 9/14/07 I wonder if they would honor something?

We got them as we left the park that night. We left at like 11 maybe? I had no idea we would get them. We used the free pass the November after that September and we had to have the original ticket and I *think* we had to show the voucher as well. Maybe bring the tickets and ask them. Never hurts to ask!

happymom52003

And I'm still hoping someone somewhere has a picture of Hollywood Boulevard PRE-hat... I've never seen it!

I'm pretty sure I have one, but it was pre-digital so I'll have to find it and scan it. I'll try to find some time to do that later if no one else has posted one for you!:wave:

Cynderella

What's on it and where do you buy it?

You get it at Pinnochio's in Fantasyland at MK. It is french fries with cheese sauce, bacon bits, lettuce and ranch dressing. I had never tried it before because it looked gross but once I tried it I was hooked! You definelty need to try them! :slurp::slurp:

1DisneyDad

You get it at Pinnochio's in Fantasyland at MK. It is french fries with cheese sauce, bacon bits, lettuce and ranch dressing. I had never tried it before because it looked gross but once I tried it I was hooked! You definelty need to try them! :slurp::slurp:

Next trip I'm getting some of those!!!

dixiepixie

After a long November day (2007) in Epcot. Everyone was a little "punchy" and ready to eat at Resturant Merakesh in the Moracco Pavillion. Our Favorite!

12-8-2007-053.jpg

sissa216

The Rose & Crown Spring of 1983

I was all of 2 or 3 months old :p

But I love seeing this older pic of the world, as well as some of the others that have been posted in the past few weeks!
Although had you not said anything, I would not have immediately noticed.

Also love those flowers, kblais!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom