WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF

More Monorails! :)

278747040_HtfCA-XL.jpg

Wow, now that is at BEAUTIFUL shot. Awesome.

cooleo

Here's one that is Disney related, but from Gatlinburg, TN. This was at the "Ripley's Star Cars Museum".

Tennessee06-033.jpg

bdevil4

Hi everyone, I've been a long-time reader here, but finally decided to give posting a try, so hopefully this will work! :) You all have some wonderful photos!

This makes me both smile and cry as I leave MK:

seeya.jpg

Gorjus

NICE!! Just enough references to show that it is WDW.

Why Gorjus, all you had to do was ask! ;)
I know some will say I should edit the light post out, but I thought it made it a great artsy shot with it there.

OK, I want a new car, a bigger raise, and money enough to solve all my woes.:lol:

Boy Mickey Sure Does Love me, Doesn't he??!!

DSC03067.jpg

It is official Cooleo. You can no longer post photos of your son now that Joseph has an account of his own. :lol:

Oh, and just an observation of personal preference, but some of our more recent photos are a bit too photoshopped. The color saturation, to my taste, is too much and the sharpness too sharp. Again, just my opinion.

hpyhnt 1000

OK, I want a new car, a bigger raise, and money enough to solve all my woes.:lol:

Sorry, can't help you there, but there is this guy I've heard of. His name is Aladdin, and you can usually find him in Morocco at Epcot. From what I hear, he has a Genie friend who might be able to help you out. ;)

Gorjus

Sorry, can't help you there, but there is this guy I've heard of. His name is Aladdin, and you can usually find him in Morocco at Epcot. From what I hear, he has a Genie friend who might be able to help you out. ;)

Thanks for the effort but, ...nah... I've tried the Genie. It is all I can do to get him to put on his gold bracelets now that he is a free genie. Granting wishes is beyond his desires.

Bug715

Here are some things that I've never seen posted on here that surprise me: Space Ship Earth with the lights off during Illuminations, Space Ship earth during the laser testing with the big green dot, one of the countries illuminated during Illuminations, Cinderella's horse on her carousel, some of the paintings at Character Spot both on the wall of the character backdrops and on the opposite wall. As for Illuminations, I can only imagine that you are all such fans of Illuminations that you are busy setting up for amazing Illuminations shots to notice the set up time.

Your comment made me look through my pictures from my family vacation last summer. I know I rode Cinderella's horse and remember at least wanting to take a picture but I don't have it so I guess the picture didn't get taken. Next time it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom