WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

It is official Cooleo. You can no longer post photos of your son now that Joseph has an account of his own. :lol:

Nice job picking him out from my pics, although it isn't hard. However, I think being his dad entitles me to post pics of him with the Characters at will. Although, I guess I will have to defer to him from time to time. :lol: :cool:

He is a HUGE Disney Lover, as if it wasn't evident. He loves tinkering around on the internet & is pretty savvy with a computer. I got him set up with a photobucket account & he took off. We will be celebrating his 12th birthday in WDW this coming January. :sohappy:

scarpiapiano

278747040_HtfCA-XL.jpg

I just changed my computer wallpaper!
Thanks for the photo!

kcw

Because the Disney cash is busy buying cast members refrigerators, microwaves, spoons, forks, knives, cups, tea, coffee, hot cocoa, 4 different flavored creamers, water machines and water, napkins, mustard, mayo, ketchup, etc.

Here are some things that I've never seen posted on here that surprise me: Space Ship Earth with the lights off during Illuminations, Space Ship earth during the laser testing with the big green dot, one of the countries illuminated during Illuminations, Cinderella's horse on her carousel, some of the paintings at Character Spot both on the wall of the character backdrops and on the opposite wall.
IMG_0351.JPG

hmmm....well personally, I'm not complaining about the microwaves, fridges, water machines & water :shrug::D

And I'm still hoping someone somewhere has a picture of Hollywood Boulevard PRE-hat... I've never seen it!

BSikor

Thanks MainStreetMouse and Gorjus (btw, how `bout those Sox this weekend. 2 wins, I'll take it!)

Here's the shot for today...
2411994009_77d49b91d8_b.jpg

ChuckElias

BSikor,

I agree about the Red Sox :) Where was your picture taken? I like it. Here's mine for today. This was taken from one of tables behind the Flame Tree BBQ.

36008464412_0_ALB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom