Status
Not open for further replies.

photoflight

More Monorails! :)

278747040_HtfCA-XL.jpg

Gorjus

DSC00179.jpg

From the Enchanted Experience in L.A

Nicole, Cinderella once told me that...now I know I'm going to get these numbers wrong...but she once said that the Belle dress has a hoop size of 50 or 60 and the Giselle dress has a hoop size of 100. Translation: it is really big around.

i have never been on this ride, but just a thought, why cant they wear real clothes instead of one piece molded things? it looks real cheap and dusty, and for such a monumental movie it should be treated so, come on disney throw some cash at it, do it up!
even the pillow is plastic!!

Because the Disney cash is busy buying cast members refrigerators, microwaves, spoons, forks, knives, cups, tea, coffee, hot cocoa, 4 different flavored creamers, water machines and water, napkins, mustard, mayo, ketchup, etc.

Nice catch Spectropluto!

You know what I love about Samantha Brown? You see she has this entourage of people with her. Surely there is someone to hold her purse. However, because it is supposed to look like she is doing a solo trip to WDW, she carries a purse as she would if she were alone. Gotta love Samantha.

Of late, I have started noticing people taking photos of bizarre things. Just the other day, someone was photographing the sign leading to International Gateway saying "Epcot Resorts". Someone else was photographing a boat docked at the International Gateway. I wanted to ask if they posted on Disney boards, but couldn't leave my spot.

Here are some things that I've never seen posted on here that surprise me: Space Ship Earth with the lights off during Illuminations, Space Ship earth during the laser testing with the big green dot, one of the countries illuminated during Illuminations, Cinderella's horse on her carousel, some of the paintings at Character Spot both on the wall of the character backdrops and on the opposite wall. As for Illuminations, I can only imagine that you are all such fans of Illuminations that you are busy setting up for amazing Illuminations shots to notice the set up time.

Anyhow, here is my photo of the day. It deserves a caption. Anyone?

IMG_0351.JPG

WDWFigment

Here are some things that I've never seen posted on here that surprise me: Space Ship Earth with the lights off during Illuminations, Space Ship earth during the laser testing with the big green dot, one of the countries illuminated during Illuminations, Cinderella's horse on her carousel, some of the paintings at Character Spot both on the wall of the character backdrops and on the opposite wall. As for Illuminations, I can only imagine that you are all such fans of Illuminations that you are busy setting up for amazing Illuminations shots to notice the set up time.

Anyhow, here is my photo of the day. It deserves a caption. Anyone?

IMG_0351.JPG

I just added several things to my "list of things to photograph at WDW"--thanks.

Of the appropriate content for this site that I thought of, how about, "I'm telling you, I looked everywhere else for the remote, now just hold still." :shrug:

jtced

Wow, it seems a lot of us were there that night. I learned to swim real fast! :lol: I'll be using my free voucher in another week.

Did you have to ask for this voucher at the park that night? I didn't know anything about guest getting vouchers until we got home. We left the very next morning (still wet) We were with my mother pushing a wheelchair. They don't work to well in the pouring rain, poncho or not.

We are leaving in a few weeks to got to the P&P party. I still have my tickets that are dated for 9/14/07 I wonder if they would honor something?

FH000471.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

Why Gorjus, all you had to do was ask! ;)

DSC00525.jpg

I know some will say I should edit the light post out, but I thought it made it a great artsy shot with it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom