WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch131313

prettyviewgrand.jpg

Flower'sChild

Hello mainstreet1997 and E102_Gamma :wave: You know one time Cinderella kissed me :eek: I gave her a Flower and Cinderella was so happy that she gave me a kiss on the cheek :sohappy: Prince charming was also with her at the time and he was okay with her kissing me :)

The whole thing was just great. I mean I get a kiss from Cinderella and her Prince did not even give us a hard time about it. Things could not get much better. The only thing is I never got a photo of her kissing me. Many times I have told myself if Cinderella ever kisses me again I am going to ask that they take a photo of her kissing me :wave:

Kimbo75

I found this gem when standing outside of the HM. To see poor Toad in the pet cemetery was almost too much for me to bear. :cry:

How I miss that ride. Even as a small child, that was always my favorite. It was a favorite of almost everyone in my family. Pooh just doesn't hold a candle.

Here's to Mr. Toad... it was a wild ride...

:ROFLOL:

2378342744_2ae6f3a7fc_b.jpg

DizneyPryncess

Mickey pointing to a Hidden Mickey

Here's Mickey pointing out a hidden Mickey in the Garden Grille at Epcot Center. You have to look hard, it's not easy to see. He's hiding in the fern leaves up and to the left of the blue flower petals - it is not 3 circles, it's an actual Mickey face.

47b7d806b3127cce98548293cc9700000037100BbsXDdw2bMa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom