WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT.nut

2374619207_97b4f858f2.jpg

DocAudio

Sorry to bring back the wand but I haven't been to EPCOT since last summer. Maybe again some day. I don't anticipate another trip until sometime next year...maybe. :(

261SSEfountain.jpg

Kimbo75

First Post

Hi all, love the site! This is my first post, I thought I'd post one of the many pictures my DH has taken. This one is of our son on Astro Orbiter, hope you like it (it's his favorite ride). ~Kim :)

2304342701_d9d1e103bb_b.jpg

CLandrum

Kimbo75 love your pic!
We just had a hail storm just go through here and I can't sleep so I decided to post a pic of where I would rather be right now.

HPIM0724.jpg

jeffb

KeeKee - great Sci Fi picture in post #2107. Brandtrumpet - beautiful sunset / monorail photo in post #2169.

Here is my post for today taken at the Polynesian:

2367064073_4de490eb62_b.jpg

mainstreet1997

Boat!

Im loving 1DisneyDad's boat picture so I decided to post my own. The sound of the friendship boats whistle/motor is one of those sounds I associate with Disney (we stay at Boardwalk so I hear it often). Its weird, here at home in Chicago its similar to a bus or a garbage truck and its just annoying but in Disney it makes me happy. Kind of like the burning of rome smell -- its not that good of a smell but when you smell it, it makes you feel like youre riding spaceship earth!

Oh yeah! The picture!
IMG_0598.jpg

1DisneyDad

Im loving 1DisneyDad's boat picture so I decided to post my own. The sound of the friendship boats whistle/motor is one of those sounds I associate with Disney (we stay at Boardwalk so I hear it often). Its weird, here at home in Chicago its similar to a bus or a garbage truck and its just annoying but in Disney it makes me happy. Kind of like the burning of rome smell -- its not that good of a smell but when you smell it, it makes you feel like youre riding spaceship earth!

Oh yeah! The picture!

Thanks!
Wish I was on a WDW boat right now! Know what you mean about the sounds and smells. Mine would be the boat leaving WL.

Gorjus

Kimbo, that is a great photo of the astro orbiter.

OK, more Block Party Bash:

IMG_0273.JPG.jpg

It is my day off. I wish I could go back and see the Bash again...sadly, real life gets in the way.

disney08

I hope no one minds, but I would like to put some requests in. I think this thread needs more variety. How about some pictures of frontierland, POTC, Downtown Disney, pictures of outside the parks, maybe some more resort pictures. I love this thread, check it everyday, so keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom