WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishnh

Disney7_07-049.jpg

Gorjus

Taking a break from character photography....

Look what I found today while working in the Main St area

castle_suit_car.jpg

Sorry for the size and quality. However, my phone camera is all I had. And phone cameras suck.

lilclerk

I can't wait til my upcoming trip, I'm going to focus on taking more/better pictures (not to be confused with "more better" pictures.)

I can't remember if I've ever posted in one of these threads, so if this is a repeat, many apologies:

s640x480

My favorite picture from Disneyland =D It's just so Merlin to be dancing around like that.

Panhead

Take a deep breath, savor the moment, relax.....................ahh

IMG_0164-1.jpg

Ooooh! Thats my fav hotel! did they get rid of the V.I.P. orderves on the 11th floor? The first time i went there (we stayed on the 10th floor) and we got to go to the V.I.P. orderves for breakfast/lunch/dinner. The last time we went, i read that it was gone. Was it just temporary? Or did they actually get rid of it? I really enjoyed eating there, it was a great view of Fantasmic! and Illuminations, and there was a lot of food :ROFLOL:

-Chris-

BTW: Do you have a 1280x1024 size of that shot?

Kwit35

Take a deep breath, savor the moment, relax.....................ahh

IMG_0164-1.jpg

*closes eyes* "Ahhhhhhhh" *opens eyes* Nope, didn't work. I am still in crappy cold weather. I think I will be spending a lot of time starring at your picture though. Great job.

Bug715

Gorjus I believe that picture is a no no but i guess with editing... I worked MSE last semester and saw that suv a lot. I always hated the people who got out if it cause I wanted to stay in the castle!!!

Shadowdawn to answer your question. Yes the Main Street Confectionary still makes peanut brittle in the on stage kitchen. From working there it seemed that they mainly made it around opening and made the apples and krispies later in the day. O how I miss my College Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom