Status
Not open for further replies.

joanna71985

Take a deep breath, savor the moment, relax.....................ahh

IMG_0164-1.jpg

Ahhhh. Very relaxing.:)

cushion

why wont my pic load

hello..sorry for being silly..i found the pic i wanted in my flickr account..got the http code...copied and pasted and nothing came up...im new to these boards so please be gentle with me....its very late here in london so im off to bed and will check for answers in the morning..thanks.....

animal kingdom lodge ...here i come..well in a few more weeks ill be there...i cant wait...x

photoflight

You used a link to your gallery's webpage. You need to link to the image itself. You can usually get the link by right-clicking on the image and using the "copy image location" if you're using firefox - there's something similar with IE7 I'm sure.

Here's what it should look like:

Code:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/629243655_1f6e6abd5f.jpg?v=0
and here's your picture:

629243655_1f6e6abd5f.jpg

Gorjus

Gorjus I believe that picture is a no no but i guess with editing... I worked MSE last semester and saw that suv a lot. I always hated the people who got out if it cause I wanted to stay in the castle!!!

Not really. Last Thanksgiving, when the turkeys arrived in a van that had a sign that said "Turkey 1", I took a photo of the side of the van and had a manager standing next to me. He said, just make sure you can't see backstage in the photo. He took one as well. As for the Castle Suite Guests photo, anyone who is at the winner's original hotel can take the photo as well, since it did travel to wherever they were staying.

MSE???

joanna71985

Not really. Last Thanksgiving, when the turkeys arrived in a van that had a sign that said "Turkey 1", I took a photo of the side of the van and had a manager standing next to me. He said, just make sure you can't see backstage in the photo. He took one as well. As for the Castle Suite Guests photo, anyone who is at the winner's original hotel can take the photo as well, since it did travel to wherever they were staying.

MSE???

I think it means Main Street East (as in merchandise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom