WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfalcon

DisneyWorld2007Folder2020.jpg

Kwit35

That's really cool Kwit!! I'm amazed that you built that!

Thanks. We always have fun with that parade. I think this year we are doing an under the sea theme. (Basically, Nemo and Friends). This is a residential school for children and adults with special needs. Every student there LOVES Disney.

ldsprincess

Awesome Picture ldsprincess! I loved those drawing classes. I went 5 time over the summer and got mickey 4 times and Pooh once. :ROFLOL:
i know! they're addicting! we only went to one class this time, but when my friend and i went last summer we went through the class about four or five times. there was a whole group of us that kinda made friends and just kept drawing. lol. the animator was so great and we ended up staying till after the park closed. we have some great drawings to remember the night by too!

joanna71985

i know! they're addicting! we only went to one class this time, but when my friend and i went last summer we went through the class about four or five times. there was a whole group of us that kinda made friends and just kept drawing. lol. the animator was so great and we ended up staying till after the park closed. we have some great drawings to remember the night by too!

They really are! Too bad I stink at it.:lookaroun

I have gotten Mickey, Pooh, Donad (and I can't remember anyone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom