WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JML42691

Original Poster
Hey Everybody, as the previous thread is growing close to the 5000 post mark, we shall continue the third installment here. The reason for doing this is quoted below from Steve
1. Photos of WDW ONLY...not your dolls, toys, dogs, cars, etc. Photos of yourself should be with a clearly identifiable WDW background.

2.One photo per person per day.

3.No repeat photos, please.

4.Please limit comments to the photos, with NO personal remarks ABOUT THE PERSON POSTING IT. Please limit smilies in posts.

5. No dialogue between posters, please. The majority of posters just want to look at the pretty pictures, and do not want to read conversations (or arguments) between posters. A short comment about the photo is OK; a long post describing your whole trip is not. No one wants to read through a pages of exchanges between one or two posters (except for those few posters) before seeing a new photo...

...One last warning...We are ALL expected to act like adults. I do not want internet squables brought here. You are to reply to posts in a civil, adult fashion, without rude, sarcastic, personal attacks, even if you disagree. You are to post in an ADULT fashion, even if it's not your style. You are not to post just to get a rise out of people. You are not to monopolize any forums; please keep your responses short and sweet, if possible.
I would also like to request that posters could include the location of the photo taken to limit comments, if people know how, could they please delete the quoted images from quotes to limit the sizing of the page, both others and myself occasionally view this site from mobile-type platforms (the less script that is on the page the quicker that it loads), and if possible, could the images be resized to 800x600 or 600x800 so images can be seen without scrolling on the average screen (all just my requests).

WDW Picture of the Day (Part 1)
WDW Picture of the Day (Part 2)

And with that let us continue the thread.

Anybody who is having trouble with posting photos should try these Instructions

JML42691

Original Poster
Empty UK Pavilion

IMG_1679.jpg

MattBoom

182400792_b84tU-L.jpg

At the Pop Century Resort..

As for the new suggestions...
I think the bigger the pictures are, the better they look - within limits.
I also think it's better to include the original image when quoting so others can see what you're commenting on.

joanna71985

Dale.jpg

Funny story about this picture. Dale stole my soda and shook it (I assume to get it to explode). However, it was flat. When I told him that, he acted sorry and gave me a hug.:ROFLOL:

echoscot

KeeKee: I love your Tiger Photos please keep them coming.

Doop: what a spectacular shot down Main Street, thank you .

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

KeeKee

KeeKee: I love your Tiger Photos please keep them coming.

Doop: what a spectacular shot down Main Street, thank you .

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Wow, thank you very much! Timing is everything, I just happened to be there at the right time a couple of visits.

grunter

Could I ask that people not quote the photo itself when commenting, but that they simply refer to the photo by post number?

This would drastically cut down on the pages of nothing but 10 "quotes" of the very same photo with people leaving one word comments like: "Awesome photo!" or "Cute!"

:zipit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom