WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerin

As I mentioned earlier... here is a pic from earlier the same day as my last one of Peter and Wendy in the rain... gotta love florida weather :p

And nice pic Brian... can't wait to be back down there in a couple weeks to see the Flower and Garden stuff... will be the first time seeing it ever :D

BSikor

And nice pic Brian... can't wait to be back down there in a couple weeks to see the Flower and Garden stuff... will be the first time seeing it ever :D

Thanks. I spent the day there on Wednesday and snapped a few hundred pics. The whole park looks extra beautiful so it makes it so easy to take a great pic. Have fun when you go and bring lots of film/memory cards!

betharina

^^^ ya, when you head off to the right hand side of the castle (when facing it) it's there on your left- kind of across from Cosmic Rays
thanks kcw and goofy's girl! i have been to WDW 14 times and have never seen that spot--i must check it out!

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
IMG_0104.JPG.jpg

jeffb

MainStreetMouse - I love the shot of the train accident at EPCOT in post #2466. KeeKee - great capture of the monorail in post #2434. Kimbo 75 beuatiful reflection of the Castle in post 2471.

2388251051_00801468da_b.jpg

CLandrum

WOW! Lots of great pics today. The one from BTMR reminds me of the Orlando commercial where the mom turns into a kid and her and her daughter are riding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom