WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

nibblesandbits

100_0848.jpg

photoflight

Swan & Dolphin

Another aerial. This is the Swan & Dolphin (the "Swan" is at the bottom, the "Dolphin" at the top of the frame). Also visible is part of Disney's Boardwalk Inn, and the Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.

Click for larger image...

Nicole220

I see it is an outdoor location. Generally the rule is, in an outdoor location, only one actor. Are you saying you saw 2 actors in one location on the same day playing Jack Sparrow?
Yes, two actors with in 5 minutes. The one doing meet and greets left, and with in 5 minutes another came out to interact with everyone, but no official meet and greet.

Gorjus said:
By the way, I've seen the live action incarnation of that scene in the third Pirates movie where there are multiple Jacks in one place. It is freaky.
That would be so cool to see! :lol:

My pic for the day:
DSC00758.jpg

The story behind it- This Jack wasn't doing meet and greets, he was interacting with everyone causing trouble. :lol: When I was leaving Pirates Lair (TSI) Jack came and asked everyone getting off of the raft for island fees. No one was giving him anything. He ended up getting on our raft. I really wanted a picture with him, so I called him over and told him I'd give him a penny if he took a picture with me. He, of course, was being difficult and didn't want to take a picture, but I ended up getting a few with him. So the pic above is me giving him a penny. :lol:

joanna71985

Yes, two actors with in 5 minutes. The one doing meet and greets left, and with in 5 minutes another came out to interact with everyone, but no official meet and greet.

That would be so cool to see! :lol:

My pic for the day:
DSC00758.jpg

The story behind it- This Jack wasn't doing meet and greets, he was interacting with everyone causing trouble. :lol: When I was leaving Pirates Lair (TSI) Jack came and asked everyone getting off of the raft for island fees. No one was giving him anything. He ends up getting on our raft. I really wanted a picture with him, so I called him over and told him I'd give him a penny if he took a picture with me. He, of course, was being difficult and didn't want to take a picture, but I ended up getting a few with him. So the pic above is me giving him a penny. :lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: That's too funny!

kcw

I see it is an outdoor location. Generally the rule is, in an outdoor location, only one actor. Are you saying you saw 2 actors in one location on the same day playing Jack Sparrow?

ya, DLR doesn't always use that rule.... in fact I'm pretty sure they turn Ariel's shell in front of guests too..... there's a set of twins that are friends with Ariel, but other than that situation, it can't be good! :confused:

nibblesandbits

NSSHP2.jpg

Soaked out Not So Scary Halloween Party. We had soooo much clumped candy it wasn't funny.
Yes...I was there...I was soaked as well! Have you guys tried to use your tickets again yet? B/c I heard on here that the tickets from that party were going to able to be used at a later date b/c of the torrential downpours the whole night. Just curious if it did indeed work b/c my DH and I are going down later this month to see if they will indeed work.

mrerk

Premium Member
Another aerial. This is the Swan & Dolphin (the "Swan" is at the bottom, the "Dolphin" at the top of the frame). Also visible is part of Disney's Boardwalk Inn, and the Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.

Click for larger image...

Wow! That pic is so perfect it almost looks fake. The color is perfect.

imamouse

Yes...I was there...I was soaked as well! Have you guys tried to use your tickets again yet? B/c I heard on here that the tickets from that party were going to able to be used at a later date b/c of the torrential downpours the whole night. Just curious if it did indeed work b/c my DH and I are going down later this month to see if they will indeed work.

I also attended MNSSHP on 9 14 07. What a bust! I realize that no one - not even Disney controls the weather - but it rained so hard that there were ankle deep puddles to slog through. It was really nice of WDW to make good on the tickets for another admission.

When I was renewing my AP in person last Nov, I tried to get them to credit the purchase price of the 9 14 07 MNSSHP ticket toward my AP renewal, but they wouldn't do it. However, the CM did confirm that the ticket was valid for a one-day admission to the MK until 9 14 08. Since I have an AP I don't need a single day ticket, so I'm giving the MNSSHP ticket to a friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom