WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Disneyfalcon

a.png

That is too funny. Show some respect bird!!:lol:

Tiff7

fab pics everyone, keep em comin! the only problem is this page won't transfer me to the last page. which is where the message will be, go figure :confused:. it seems like there's no page 319 as it says there is.

nibblesandbits

fab pics everyone, keep em comin! the only problem is this page won't transfer me to the last page. which is where the message will be, go figure :confused:. it seems like there's no page 319 as it says there is.
This really is the last page. There were some posts that were deleated and they affected the page numbers.

JML42691

Original Poster
Just a heads up to everybody so nobody gets confused like last time, this thread has been growing very fast and as with all big threads here, they are asked to be closed and continued in a new thread when they hit 5000 posts. Here is the explanation for this from Steve:
Steve said:
Large threads cause the server to have to work very hard every time someone views the thread. That causes the entire forum to slow down. So by keeping threads to below 5000 posts, it reduces the workload on the server, and gives everyone on the site a faster browsing experience.
We have about 200 posts to go until we hit this, so I figured I’d give everybody an early heads up.

And with that, here is my post for the day:
IMG_1943.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom