WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
S6301142.jpg

cemeb4dk

Just joined and this is my first post, but I have been lurking for a long time. I hope to contribute as much as I have learned on here.

Here is a pic of my daughter from our last trip OCt 07.

DSC00072.JPG

wannabeBelle

Hey everyone a while ago someone posted a GREAT pic of Captain Jack Sparrow, can someone let me know what page it is on or what post # it is? Thanks all!!! Belle

cemeb4dk

thank you for the welcomes. My daughter is just turned 2 two weeks ago and knows every princess and loves them all. Thank God she does as she has been there 4 times already... LOL

jeffb

Mikester71, Nicole220, Keekee, nibblesandbits and net - thanks for the kind words on the Splashmoutain sign photo!

2231448049_b459436539_b.jpg

Gorjus

The back view is not too shabby either.

IMG_0853.jpg

I thought I'd post a description of where to find the castle suite. You can see it by looking at this photo.

Look at the row of glass windows. That is Cinderella's Royal Table. Look at the second to last window on the right. It has 2 panes. Just above that is very decorative stone work ending in a point. Just above that is a blue gable/turret (sp?). Just above that and ever so slightly to the left is a long thin pane of glass. Just to the left of that are 2 cylindrical cement objects. They are actually covering up the other 2 long thin panes of glass. Those three long thin panes of glass are one of the windows to the castle suite. You can see a similar window on the Liberty Square side of the castle as well.

"Clear as mud Jackie"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom