WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Nicole220

I know it's Disneyland, but I saw a couple other photos in this thread that were of other parks, so I thought it'd be ok if I posted this one :D
I think it's alright to post them. 99% of my pics are of the DLR, and I've seen some from Pairs, Tokyo, etc.

And to the above pic of Prince Charming, that is adorable!!

CLandrum

fantasmic.jpg
I love this perspective. In Feb of 2006 my daughter was the princess of Fantasmic. She lead everyone into the show and the CM's yelled at the people that tried to go around her. We all got front row center seats and the CM gave us all fast passes to Rock n' Roller Coaster and also she recieved a pin and a certificate. But any way it was neat showing my dad (who was not able to make the trip) how many people she got to lead into the place. :)

klacker50

The picture at the front of the monorail was taken in sept 2005. We were not staying in WDW but just decided to wander through some of the hotels to see what they are like and when we went to catch the monorail in the Contemporary, I was so suprised to see people in the front of the monorail that when the got off, the CM said we could ride in the front. I was gob smacked and it was great fun!

The squirrel scoffing the chip was taken in MGM.

The photo of the crowd at Fantasmic was taken Feb 2007. My hubby and I visited WDW for our first wedding anniversary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom