WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

yodasmith

We had permission to take this picture. It was during the August 21 Pirates and Princess Party. There were four people watching the show. We all got to take pictures and have a blast. I think it was the most enjoyable Country Bear Jamboree ever!

140.jpg

bluefaery

We had permission to take this picture. It was during the August 21 Pirates and Princess Party. There were four people watching the show. We all got to take pictures and have a blast. I think it was the most enjoyable Country Bear Jamboree ever!

140.jpg

I could be wrong but I thought you could always take pics during the CBJ finale. At least that is what I remember.

eroyee

Granted I'm 20'ish pages late responding to this, but WOW. Those are some really nice decorations. I'd love to get even half the variety of merchandise for the Halloween events at WDW as they do at TDL. Unfortunately it pretty much seems to be the usual pins, t-shirt, and photo frame. I miss the party specific mugs and the light-up medallion necklaces we used to get. I'd love the popcorn buckets, cell phone charms, and plushes they've had over there. (Not to mention the capes.) Do you have any more pics related to this? Thanks!
these are my sons pics. I will check with him and see if theres more. glad you like them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom