WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

calismic

Karuka

92318394.jpg

Funny story about these guys. About 4 years ago they were performing in a local amusement park just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. (Kennywood Park) During their routine my boyfriend turned to me and said "They would be great in Disneyworld!" Fast forward to February 2006, we're walking through Animal Kingdom just as their performance started! Talk about predicting the future! =)

Gorjus

No, I am not offended at all. I have a fairly cheap camera and did not have any great expectations when using it, plus this was just kind of shot on the fly had I been down on one knee all you would have seen was a long hallway, not much more exciting than the carpet. Anyway, we are going back in Oct 08' I will try more angles to see which I like best. Thanks.

P.S. My name is Bobby by the way, dont know where I came up with Earl.

I got Earl because the first 4 letters of your screen name say earl. Sorry Bobby.

The cost of your camera has little to do with what the photos look like. Most of what makes a photo good is composure. You should see some amazing photos that are taken with disposables. Start practicing now with your camera and your daughter so when you go in Oct you'll be an expert. Have fun with it. PS: a long hallway with your daughters face at eye level to the camera is better than your daughter looking up with a pretty rug behind her....unless of course you wanted to show off the rug. The point of the photo was that you were at the elevators, right? Why not use the up/down buttons behind her to set the stage? Again, just trying to provide some basic photo tips. Hope it helps.:wave:

eroyee

If I can find the time, I really want to do a trip report, and I'll do a special section with our pics from being the family of the day. I am really hoping to start on it tonight. Hopefully I can get the kiddos to bed early!
I see your pic of the morning train ride was picked for the photo of the week at allearsnet.com. congrats...........:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom