WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

jtced

Princess Olivia

princessolivia.jpg

Too bad the castle isn't that clear or center for that matter. But this is one of my favorite pics from this trip.

Gorjus

princessolivia.jpg

Too bad the castle isn't that clear or center for that matter. But this is one of my favorite pics from this trip.

No, no, that is perfect. It is obvious it is the MK castle and that is where she is. However, your little princess is the focus of the photo. You got right at her eye level and took it. Great photo.

You know for photopass we are instructed to take one photo with the entire icon, one close up on the family (like this one), where the icon is irrelevant except for background, and one creative photo. 90% of people when they look at the close up photo where you can tell where the photo was taken, but the entire icon isn't there, always say: "but you can't see the _____".

JWG

at the Boardwalk Villas, our room was only 6 miles from the elevator so we had time to stop and take pictures.

So true!! :ROFLOL:We stay there as my parents are DVC members. Nothing says relaxing after walking hours and miles in the parks like another 2 miles to your room at the hotel... :p

raven

Oh! So that's what it looks like when the counters are actually open! :lol:

A year ago we stayed there, they had all but one of them closed when the busses unloaded the throngs of guests that came back from the parks at the end of the night. Many hungry-turned-angry guests simply had to go to bed without something to eat. I guess we American's are just spoiled that way.

earldw28

Earl,
Do you mind a tip about photographing your beautiful daughter? I've noticed that most of your photos of her are taken while you are standing above her. Come down on one knee and photograph her so the camera is at her face level. I think you might enjoy the photos more. You'd see more of the surroundings rather than the having the floor or street be the background of her photo. I hope this doesn't offend you.

No, I am not offended at all. I have a fairly cheap camera and did not have any great expectations when using it, plus this was just kind of shot on the fly had I been down on one knee all you would have seen was a long hallway, not much more exciting than the carpet. Anyway, we are going back in Oct 08' I will try more angles to see which I like best. Thanks.

P.S. My name is Bobby by the way, dont know where I came up with Earl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom