WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

baz212

River Country 1985. That was my very first waterpark ever. I miss it.
retro_0031.jpg

retro_0032.jpg

retro_0030.jpg

baz212

Great pictures, baz212! Alot of pics from my childhood trip to WDW have vanished....you are lucky to have those!

Thanks. I raided my parents photo albums and used my scanner. It's keeping me occupied until I leave for WDW May 5th for my DS4's first trip. I hope to recreate a couple of the pictures with him that I'll post later. Wish I could recreate more of them, but alas the attractions are gone. I also posted some EPCOT center ones in the Ye Olde EPCOT thread.

sillyspook13

Not sure exactly what I'm looking at here, but I like it a lot! Clean, colorful, bold!

At Star Wars Weekends there are Stormtroopers patrolling the entrance turnstiles. They make some rather amusing photo opportunities at times. (One made fun of me, saying that the motion of holding up a camera and taking a picture must be some sort of greeting on our planet...)

earldw28

Picture094.jpg

This was at the end of a very long day and my four year old was exhausted, I like this picture because the ears sitting on the ground next to her are kind of symbolic of that. Plus, shes just so cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom