WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

lspicknall

p071128055_copy.jpg

wvdisneyfamily

i know: thank you all fdor showing your lovely pictures. We should vote for the best, and make it into a book. the reason is because we can share dinsey magic with others. everytime i see these pics makes me think about how many memories and moments happened. I look at home movies, our trip journal, and all the pics and souvinear and it makes me think how lucky everybody who has gone to disney in. So many people only wish they could go. the closest thing to some is the disney store , a disney movie, the infomation dvd, or one of the ice shows or shows that are disney. we are so blessed and lucky and i thank God i was able to go with the people and family i love

You are so right. Sometimes stopping to count your blessings puts it all in perspective. Some people may not understand this, but I consider time at WDW with my family a blessing.

KeeKee

You are so right. Sometimes stopping to count your blessings puts it all in perspective. Some people may not understand this, but I consider time at WDW with my family a blessing.
Absolutely agree with the sentiments expressed here! It is a blessing indeed to have such a wonderful place to visit and enjoy whenever you can.

eroyee

Tiggerfanatic: I always blubber when I see the good morning show at MK. I put on my sunglasses so everyone cant see me. ha.ha. Dazzer 68: I just thought the same thing yesterday about Flowers Child. Maybe he has gone on to another board...

joanna71985

Tiggerfanatic: I always blubber when I see the good morning show at MK. I put on my sunglasses so everyone cant see me. ha.ha. Dazzer 68: I just thought the same thing yesterday about Flowers Child. Maybe he has gone on to another board...

I may be wrong, but I believe he is currently at Disney right now.

KeeKee

A little Canon SD600. I bought it pretty much just for Disney type trips. Pretty tough little too. I bring a small zip-lock bag in case it rains and/or for water rides. Everything I shot on this page (except the last two pictures) was shot with it too.

247959532-M.jpg

That is completely amazing! You can't beat those Canon P&S cameras! We have a S3-IS that is really great and an Olympus 5500 that I love, but tend to take the DSLRs to Disney these days.

Your stuff is really, really good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom