WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

disney111

1-93.png

dizzbuff

Just wanted to say thanks!!

I have been seeing everyone's pictures for quite a while and I just wanted to say ""Thank YOU ALL"" for sharing your pictures!! I love and truly enjoy seeing the different perspectives and views. Pictures taken in such places I would never have thought of. I feel motivated to ''look'' at things differently now. Thank you ALL for that. I go back to Disney World the end of March and with the inspiration that you all have given me I hope I will capture more memories in various ways. :animwink:..Now to just get my DS to cooperate as well....:lol:

maryszhi

i know: thank you all fdor showing your lovely pictures. We should vote for the best, and make it into a book. the reason is because we can share dinsey magic with others. everytime i see these pics makes me think about how many memories and moments happened. I look at home movies, our trip journal, and all the pics and souvinear and it makes me think how lucky everybody who has gone to disney in. So many people only wish they could go. the closest thing to some is the disney store , a disney movie, the infomation dvd, or one of the ice shows or shows that are disney. we are so blessed and lucky and i thank god i was able to go with the people and family i love

Gorjus

Please keep your arms and legs inside the train at all times. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Really...post more of these. Most of us won't ever get to experience this first hand. This is great insight.

RE: Dole Whips...yuk. I don't get it. You must have to really like pineapple. I like the ones from the stand near the Fairytale Garden & Tea Cups. Strawberry.

happymom52003

Please keep your arms and legs inside the train at all times. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Really...post more of these. Most of us won't ever get to experience this first hand. This is great insight.

If I can find the time, I really want to do a trip report, and I'll do a special section with our pics from being the family of the day. I am really hoping to start on it tonight. Hopefully I can get the kiddos to bed early!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom