WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

C&D

Drinks at the 'Poly'

IMG_0908.jpg

hrcollectibles

I'm afraid not, we dont have a good pic of the hat:brick:
Watch this space though, we are going back on 20th June his year, he doesn't know it yet, but he'll be doing an updated one then:sohappy::sohappy:
Heres his original one, I didnt post it, because I think the other one is better,
To those who wish a copy for their wallpaper, pm me with your email address and i'll forward the original on to you, just say in the pm if you want the one with or without rock n rollercoaster.
P.S. DH is very appreciative of everyones kind comments :):)
2.jpg
Great Picture.. And why have the HAt everyone loves :shrug: When you have the beloved car from Rock n Roller Coaster :sohappy:

jeffb

joanna71985 and dandaman - thanks for the kind words on the Spaceship Earth photo!

Today's post (from the fire pit at 'Ohana)

2203312572_690b5fc8c9_o.jpg

Gorjus

I'm afraid not, we dont have a good pic of the hat:brick:
P.S. DH is very appreciative of everyones kind comments :):)

What if one of us gives him a really nice picture of the hat or the Tower of Terror or the Guitar at RnRc? Could he do it then?

sweetpee_1993

Drinks at the 'Poly'

IMG_0908.jpg

Backscratcher!!! I love love love 'em!!! :slurp: And did ya know they'll make a non-alcoholic variety for the kiddies, too, so they aren't left out. It's just sprite & juice with the fancy glass, backscratcher stick, and fruit skewer. The kids thought they were uptown. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom