WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

raiden

jess and i in 93 @ MGM

jess.jpg

dopetig

welcometotheworld.jpg

Hello Everybody,
Here is my first attempt at this. I have been looking at everyones wonderful pictures, now its my turn to share. Hope it works. Enjoy!

I LOVE IT!!!!!! i never got pics of that as it was dark when we got there in 2004 and when i went in 1997 we didn't get the camera out fast enough. :(

Gorjus

I've got a great idea for a photo if someone wants to try and take it. Find a couple and put them in a dark/night location; one where the lens is going to have to be open for a while; and preferably one with a bit of pedestrian traffic. Don't use the flash. Have them kiss without moving a muscle for something like 30 seconds with the lens open that long.

I'm thinking it will look like they are oblivious to the world around them because they are so in love. All the world will be a flutter and they will be the calm in the storm.

I don't have access to a kissing couple or I'd try it. I will when my sister and her husband next visit.

nibblesandbits

Absolutely love this picture! Was trying to find the perfect picture to capture Typhoon Lagoon and this may just be it!!:sohappy:

Thanks!

I've got a great idea for a photo if someone wants to try and take it. Find a couple and put them in a dark/night location; one where the lens is going to have to be open for a while; and preferably one with a bit of pedestrian traffic. Don't use the flash. Have them kiss without moving a muscle for something like 30 seconds with the lens open that long.

I'm thinking it will look like they are oblivious to the world around them because they are so in love. All the world will be a flutter and they will be the calm in the storm.

I don't have access to a kissing couple or I'd try it. I will when my sister and her husband next visit.

I'd offer to be your model with my DH if you want. :lol: I'll be at MK in Feb for one day.

My offering for today:

100_0907.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom