WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

maryszhi

Here is DD at HM with guests and a couple CM's

These guests were REALLY in character, they were funny.

WDW2007_169small1.JPG
That would have made me sooooo scared... i seriously would have ran away crying..and never came back

tooltime

That would have made me sooooo scared... i seriously would have ran away crying..and never came back
i'll never forget when we first came up on them...Whoa! it was scary because they were slowly moving around like ghosts, i mean they were really in great character. then i got to talking to the guy on the left..cool normal guy, from Georgia. they were great!

WDW2007_169small1.JPG

Gorjus

196271029-L.jpg

I didn't have my tripod with me, so I just set my camera on the ledge.

Notice the girl on the right. She has just come from the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique. Looks like she is on a date with her dad. Which makes me think of a great idea. I think I'll start a new thread on my brilliant idea.

Oh, and here is more of the little things that amuse me.

Flight Safety

My pics

Here is the best pic I have ever taken of SSE. I think it should be a postcard.

1157594144_l.jpg

This is my favorite picture of EE. I took this picture during the passholder preview weekend.

1157587772_l.jpg

This is my favorite thing to hunt for on property. It brings a whole new part of Hidden Mickeys. (This one is in front of Mission: Space)

1157595316_l.jpg

michelle_sydney

First Time to Post

I've always wanted to share my pictures and now I finally figured out how to! I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures so I hope mine will put a smile on someone's face!
Disney2007310.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom