WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

kag1984

TheLittleMermaidBanners.jpg

Not really WDW but Disney related. I got to go to opening night for The Little Mermaid in Denver. Very cool show, still had a bit of work that needed to be done to it, but very confident in this show. :D

Thessair

Granted I'm 20'ish pages late responding to this, but WOW. Those are some really nice decorations. I'd love to get even half the variety of merchandise for the Halloween events at WDW as they do at TDL. Unfortunately it pretty much seems to be the usual pins, t-shirt, and photo frame. I miss the party specific mugs and the light-up medallion necklaces we used to get. I'd love the popcorn buckets, cell phone charms, and plushes they've had over there. (Not to mention the capes.) Do you have any more pics related to this? Thanks!

BSikor

I see it too! What an absolutley fantastic photo BSikor. Did it take you long to get?

Not really. I just watched where the water was going into the mesh and put the camera close by and snapped the picture when I saw it coming.

As far as the Mickey, it was a really cool happy-accident.

Glad you folks like it. I have a couple more water pics. I'll post for you.

Be sure to check out the link below to my collection of Disney pics on flickr. You can download any of them just don't pass them off as your own please.

1331702723_523e99d481_b.jpg

1332590700_78285ad9aa_b.jpg

I like this one because Figzilla is playing with some kids in the background.
1331701883_f5fece0243_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom