WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

amandagibbins

DSCFO179.JPG
I HOPE THIS WORKS:shrug:

sweetpee_1993

pigeon.jpg

Pigeon begging for food outside Cosmic Rays. I wonder what happened to his foot?

Punishment for stealing food from human plates??? J/K!

We saw a momma duck with 3 cute-n-fuzzy little ducklings wandering about in Tomorrowland when we were last there at the beginning of December. They waddled right over to a popcorn vendor and joined the CMs behind the counter where they started cleaning up the spillage. It was very cute. Everyone around had a good laugh.

JML42691

Original Poster
I know this isn't really a 'picture of the day' post, but I didn't think this really would make a good thread.

But I just found this really old picture, probaly from the 80's or something. No idea where this is, but apparantly its at WDW. Any help on where its from?

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1536519457066580089jvOqJw?vhost=travel

thanks.
Looks like one of the areas next to the train tacks behind FantasyLand, but it was probably set up for a limited time/changed since, because it is not currently like this (as far as I can remember). I am guessing this because that metal pole looks like it might be from the side of the train.

kag1984

Just got back from a week at Disney. I know it's a little late for Christmas pics but this was the first time I got to see and take pics of them. I LOVED the castle!!!

WaltCastleChristmas.jpg

Shadowdawn

I know this isn't really a 'picture of the day' post, but I didn't think this really would make a good thread.

But I just found this really old picture, probaly from the 80's or something. No idea where this is, but apparantly its at WDW. Any help on where its from?

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1536519457066580089jvOqJw?vhost=travel

thanks.

It looks like a set up that I vaguely remember, before you (on the train) pulled into the Toon Town station. Back then it was Mickey's Birthday town or something like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom