WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

MattBoom

240329057-XL.jpg

The back of Expedition Everest taken from Mt. Gushmore at Blizzard Beach.

JML42691

Original Poster
So it's not a real mountain?!?
:eek:

I'm really surprised that you were allowed to take that as it spoils the magic.I wonder what's behind those windows.

Those windows are fake, before they painted the back to look like that, the entire back of it was green and stuck out really badly.

LoriMistress

Here are some pictures of the Rose and Crown Pub in England at Epcot. I hope you enjoy!

Welcome_to_WDW_187.JPG

Welcome_to_WDW_189.JPG

And if you're curious on what this is, this is the roast beef sandwich at the Rose and Crown...and yes, it was very yummy!
Welcome_to_WDW_190.JPG

imamouse

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a topically question.

For Christmas, I received an IOU for a new digial camera of my choice. I currently have a Kodak Z7590 (5.0 mega pixels and 10X digital zoom). It takes great pictures (to the best of my ability anyway), but it's bulky. I'll still use it, but what I want to purchase is something small that has decent mega pixels and a good digital zoom. So far I haven't found one of the smaller digital cameras with more than a 3 or 4X zoom. Image stabilization would also be high on my list.

Suggestions welcome! Thanks :wave:

KeeKee

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a topically question.

For Christmas, I received an IOU for a new digial camera of my choice. I currently have a Kodak Z7590 (5.0 mega pixels and 10X digital zoom). It takes great pictures (to the best of my ability anyway), but it's bulky. I'll still use it, but what I want to purchase is something small that has decent mega pixels and a good digital zoom. So far I haven't found one of the smaller digital cameras with more than a 3 or 4X zoom. Image stabilization would also be high on my list.

Suggestions welcome! Thanks :wave:

Don't know what you consider bulky, but you might want to take a look at the Canon S5 IS. We have the S3 IS and LOVE and ADORE it! For the money, IMHO, there is nothing better on the market. It takes amazing pictures and is easy to use.

jiminy.cricket

Amazing shot. This picture just makes me want to go back to the Magic Kingdom!

240329057-XL.jpg

The back of Expedition Everest taken from Mt. Gushmore at Blizzard Beach.
Nice! Never before have I seen a picture of the back of Everest this clear. How did you zoom that far? Did you take your camera to the top and turn around? Maybe they'll spruce up the back of the mountain even more in a decade or so. I can't wait for Fantasyland's overhaul! I can just feel it coming in the next 10 years! By the way, does anyone know when the Jungle Cruise is shutting down?

Lights, Motors, Action

2001629061715160168_rs.jpg
Wow; that guy's on fire! Literally! (Womp-womp)

Here's my picture for today:
DSCN0414.JPG

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Just got a Canon XTi yesterday so I went to EPCOT to try it out. Here's one of my favorites from today. Still learning how to use the blasted thing. Never had an SLR before. Shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, what??!?!

Morocco1.JPG

MattBoom

Just got a Canon XTi yesterday so I went to EPCOT to try it out. Here's one of my favorites from today. Still learning how to use the blasted thing. Never had an SLR before. Shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, what??!?!

Here are some easy tips.
• Keep the camera on P mode.
• Pop up the flash for all pictures where your subject is within 15 feet (indoor and out).
• Set your ISO to 100 for bright outdoor shots, 200 or 400 for overcast or indoor shots, and as high as it will go for indoor low light shots where you're not allowed to use a flash (such as on dark rides) or low light when your subject is more than 15 feet away.

Don't worry about shutter speed or f-stop until you feel you're ready. Then start with shutter speed. I'm still learning myself how they all work together and affect each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom