WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Rosenrot

I have never posted on here before - but I have a few nice pictures from our trip last week I would love to share on here.

Starting with my favourite shot of Epcot that I took of the entire trip!

DSCN0485.jpg

Dragonrider1227

I know a lot of people think these are ugly, but if you look at them from the correct angles, they can be really beautiful. Nice shot, there!
I always thought they were cool myself. I liked their space-age shape and when you're far away, the faces in their "leave a legacy" thing look like some strange alien language :D

Flower'sChild

Tiny Tim and Christmas :)

I have been trying to think about what photo that I wanted to post on Christmas day and I picked this one :eek: This is the photo that I used for my photo shirt of me being kissed by Minnie and it says " Minnie Mouse and Tiny Tim " on the shirt :king: Since my Tiny Tim name comes from the character Tiny Tim from the Christmas Carol story by Charles Dickens, this is just the pefect photo for me to post today :wave:

Merry Christmas :sohappy:

1c1f4547.jpg

DocAudio

I believe (but am not sure) that is one of the scenes in the post show for Space Mountain. You'll see it on the right side when you're on the conveyor/travellator thing to get back to Tomorrowland.

Great shot, Flower'sChild! Same to you DocAudio!:wave:

Thank you, hpyhnt 1000!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom