WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

celebrat

2093136095_37a3514135_b.jpg

ann0d

Where was that photo of Jiminy taken? From the right it looks like you are in a mall. From the left it looks like people are waiting for food. I see a poster with one of the bugs on it. However the front looks like an airport.

IT was at Rafiki's Planet Watch in AK. (I think that is what is called, you take the train over to it!) The people in back are either preparing the food for the animals or taking care of the animals.

mainstreet1997

IMG_0157.jpg

And the picture that everyone thinks is scary
IMG_0112.jpg

This was taken at Pecos Bills at MVMCP. "Pink" came over towards us so I was setting up to take a picture. All of a sudden "Yellow" ran over like he wanted to be in the picture!

IMG_0323.jpg

I was just snapping pictures through out all of the Holiday fireworks and happened to hit the button at the very last seccond!

IMG_0404.jpg

We go on!!!!
IMG_0458.jpg

Ahh Christmas in the Magic Kingdom!

Probably not the right place for these but I couldnt pick just one

Timmay

PC140311.jpg

OK this is my first picture I ever posted, so bear with me. This picture my son DID NOT want his picture taken with Jiminy Cricket! The expression on his face is just hilarous! He looks like he is covered with bugs or something!

Uh...he is.

photomatt

Photo taken around 9am on 12.24.07

The colors were adjusted just a little, but not as much as you might think. The rising sun was hitting the mountain just right and the sky behind was very dark.

235513292-XL.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom