WDW Permits part 2

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is this just a generic cleaning or could it have something to do with that weird addition to the building?
I do not know for sure but by the scope of work listed on the permit it is a simple take down, make it look new again and reinstall.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I looked at this pdf and do not see where it says "replace carved animal motifs". It just says upgrade facade and signs. Am I missing something?
Line 2 is the scope of work where it states replacement of carved animal motifs.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I wonder if this means they're going to be closing the entire ride (which I would assume if it was repairing internally). Maybe it's a step towards the renovations they were doing in Disneyland.
Doubtful. This is a pretty common roof repair to the entry of IASW.

Seeing all these permits, got me to wonder. I wonder what i need permits for when i do stuff on my house. And, oops, boy am i in trouble. I read the city's Laws for that, and i have been breaking way way too many of them. Oh well, i wont invite the city inspector over anytime soon.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I've always wondered what the total annual cost is for the Osbourne Lights. They are absolutely increadible, but I am not sure they are worth the cost.
You know the Disney of today....if there is not a return on investment they simply ain't doing it. I know that the Osbourne lights are a big part of the Disney Christmas season and a big reason why me and my family make the pilgrimage every December. I doubt we are the only ones.

RiversideBunny

It's still amazing to me that they have to file a permit for small changes such as the new ice machine at Liberty Tree Tavern.

That does not involve the structural part of the building or the existing purpose of the building.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom