WDW Permits part 2

Vernonpush

The link did not pinpoint a location. I honestly think it might be a typo on the permit as there is a 3701 W Osceola but it is not on WDW property.

Sorry.

Permit.jpg

jedimaster1227

anything new?

Richard is pretty amazing at keeping track of these permits... If there is something new, he's already on top of it and you'll soon know about it. Patience is the best virtue in threads like this one where information is time sensitive, so hang in there!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
anything new?

Richard is pretty amazing at keeping track of these permits... If there is something new, he's already on top of it and you'll soon know about it. Patience is the best virtue in threads like this one where information is time sensitive, so hang in there!
There has been plenty of new permits but unfortunately, I simply no longer have the time to keep up with this thread.... at least keep up with it properly. On some days the update can take 10 or 15 minutes however there are quite a few days where it takes an hour or more. This can be due to the volume of permits posted, very ambiguous locations that I have to research or a combination of the two. I could go the Six Flags route and simply throw up a link to the permits in a few minutes but to do a Disney quality job and generate a description and track down a location can take a good bit of time.

Back when I started this thread my work day was pretty relaxed and that extra hour was pretty easy to come by. Now with all of the cutbacks in the construction industry I am one of only two engineer's left at my company and my work load is simply insane and will be for the foreseeable future. Right now my spare time at work consists of popping into WDWMagic for about 5-10 minutes every hour or two....and that is on a good day. To add insult to injury I have became an agent with Kingdom Konsultants back in January. Between my responsibilities as a KK agent and dad of 3 there simply is not any time left.

If someone can take over this thread please PM me and I would be more than happy to show you how to do it. It would help if you have a bit of construction back ground or at least an understanding of construction terminology.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom