WDW Permits 2013

PeterAlt

I wasn't aware you had a sense of humor ;) What do you mean by "installation package"?
Like when they added the interactive kiosks to Big Thunder, they were called installation packages, or kits.

About half of what I post are jokes, by the way. I have a very dry and subtle sense of humor. For example, in the post I'm linking, pay attention to the details in the last picture. Pay attention to the words "DVC" and "princess" and I think you'll get it.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-spirit-takes-the-fifth.876705/page-83#post-5831389

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Like when they added the interactive kiosks to Big Thunder, they were called installation packages, or kits.

About half of what I post are jokes, by the way. I have a very dry and subtle sense of humor. For example, in the post I'm linking, pay attention to the details in the last picture. Pay attention to the words "DVC" and "princess" and I think you'll get it.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-spirit-takes-the-fifth.876705/page-83#post-5831389

The term used is packages not kits. Terms really aren't interchangeable in this context.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A permit has been files with the South Florida Water Management District for the construction of a fourth laundery operation building off of Osceola Parkway. Not to exciting, but at least this will save up some debate trying to figure out what is being built when work starts.

Laundry.jpg

TowerOfTerror

Anyone know what's going on in this plot of land by Typhoon? It has been cleared out now for over a month.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 7.34.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 7.34.08 PM.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 106

PeterAlt

Anyone know what's going on in this plot of land by Typhoon? It has been cleared out now for over a month.
Could it be related to the Disney Springs construction? I know they're making a pedestrian bridge to cross LBV Boulevard. Maybe it's the construction crew for that?

PeterAlt

Soonish, yes.
Looks like these are related to FP+, which means the end may be near on NextGen development! Yah! Then the company can focus on the things we want to see them focus on! (Everyone has a different opinion on what they should focus on, but everyone should agree that we want them to focus on anything that's outside other scope of NextGen). A light at the end of the tunnel? Perhaps...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom