WDW Park Withdrawl

njchris65

Original Poster
Ok, so it's been since June 8th that I left WDW. I'm still going through withdrawl. There are a lot of negative people out here in the real world, which makes me miss being in WDW - in which it's harder to find negative people.

Waaahhhhh (sound of a grown man crying)

DisneyGal

I know how you feel. I have WDW withdrawal the second that I leave the property!!!! I haven't been there since the end of Feb, beginning of March so I am having some serious withdrawals!!! :(

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by DisneyGal
I know how you feel. I have WDW withdrawal the second that I leave the property!!!! I haven't been there since the end of Feb, beginning of March so I am having some serious withdrawals!!! :(
Same for me, DisneyGal.
I miss WDW sooooooo much.

figmentmom

Disney withdrawal is a very real phenomenon...other threads have suggested some great ways to deal with it. (I've always found that planning my next trip does it for me!):animwink:

WDWFREAK53

WDWMAGIC is GREAT FOR WITHDRAWAL!!!

Does anybody else change their desktop EVERYDAY???
or...have Disney Park sounds for different actions on their computers???

Ok...feeling like a complete geek now...

Oh yeah, saw Lilo & Stitch...must say that I wasn't ALL that impressed...The story was good, the characters were great...the beginning dragged a little though...(but when Stitch started being nice...IT ROCKED :) )

tiggerlover1971

i havent been there since october of last year thank god i am going in three weeks this yes and thank god forWDWMAGIC its what has kept me going these last few weeks

WDWFanatic

I have my different screensavers to keep me happy. I also took some digital pics of my fave places and have them in the backround. When i turn off the computer it says the please stand clear of the doors message from the monorail.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
I have my different screensavers to keep me happy. I also took some digital pics of my fave places and have them in the backround. When i turn off the computer it says the please stand clear of the doors message from the monorail.

LOL LOL LOL

That is SOOOOOO funny...I have the SAME message for my shutdown too!!!

DisneyKrazed

My last trip was Nov and everyday it just gets harder. The board is a mixed blessing. Some threads like this one but the ones were people tell of the remarkable time the had makes me feel really sad. :(

wannabeBelle

Chris I Am so with you on this!!! I only got back on May 25th (my birthday) and I am so going thru withdrawls now!! WDWMagic does help as I get to watch some of my shows although someone needs to videotape my Tarzan Rocks! show!!! I am also planning my next trip in October so that is keeping me going.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I listen to the disney radio stations like all day long. No matter how many times I've heard a song, whenever I hear something from the parks that I know and love, I always smile from ear to ear.

Geesh, from the way we're all talking, you'd think Eisner put something in the water there... :lookaroun ;) :D

dliddi

I was there last sept. 8-16th and I still have them, and the sad thing is, I don't think it ever gets any better. I'm going to Hawaii for my honeymoon, and I’m not anywhere as excited to go there, as I would be to go to Disney world, I wish I were going there for it, and I probley wont be able to go for a couple more years, I hate that, I think it mite just drive me crazy.:hammer: :brick: :hammer: :brick:

Jeremy22

I too listen to the Disney Radio stations while I am at work, and that helps a lot. (live365.com) To demonstrate my true Disney World nerdness, I started out listening to ride music and parade music... it is to a point now that I listen to area background music. But it just puts me in the mood that I am walking around the parks instead of being stuck at work.

Just don't let those negative people get to you!

airmed484

What is the best way to get over withdrawl fromt he parks.....I was there in February...hopefully again this September....any ideas????

I haven't been back 48 hours and i already have withdraw. The air doesn't smell as sweet. If somebody could bottle the Disney smell, they would be a millionaire. I think this is a sickness. Is DA club out there?

Sean23

That's why I live in Orlando so I do not have to go through the withdraws, being 10 minutes away I can go whenever I want.

Originally posted by Sean23
That's why I live in Orlando so I do not have to go through the withdraws, being 10 minutes away I can go whenever I want.

*jealous*

:cry:

I haven't been there since August of last year, and not going back until October.... 110 days.... AHHH!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom