WDW Merchandise you wish they would make . . .

WIX

I would like it if they would make a three stone anniversary ring in a Mickey Mouse head design with real diamonds for my husband to buy for me :lookaroun

RedBaron

I was in WDW last September and was looking for sweatshirts and there were really none to be found. I know it is hot in Florida, but I wanted something to wear in the fall/winter in Chicago. Also I wish they carried some larger/more generous sizes. I normally have no problems fitting into a L or XL womens tee shirt. Not at WDW. It is like all the shirts were geared towards teens. I have many shirts that I have bought and collected over the years and they still fit me just fine, but not the stuff they had when I was there.

I know I am probably alone here, but when waiting in line for Soarin I loved those beautiful images with trees, snow, mountains, etc. that were projected in that one area. I wish they had those images to purchase either for something to hang on my wall, note cards, even post cards. I suppose I could go on and on, but I will stop here. :)

WIX

Also I wish they carried some larger/more generous sizes. I normally have no problems fitting into a L or XL womens tee shirt. Not at WDW. It is like all the shirts were geared towards teens. I have many shirts that I have bought and collected over the years and they still fit me just fine, but not the stuff they had when I was there.

I thought it was just me!!! The larger sizes that I have from over the years also still fit me . . . and really roomie. However, the newer stuff is all too tight. There is an exception once in a while but that is becoming more and more rare.

TTFN-Tiggger

On my trip there in March I was looking for a t-shirt with Chip & Dale for adults - I found nothing. I did find one with multiple characters on it and they are there - I am looking for one with just the two of them. Guess I can keep wishing....:D

Brother_Bean

I would Love a Magic Kingdom in England just like in WDW, or even another WDW all together. I would apply for a Job there to become a CM. :D

Kelsybelle

I think for me I would have to say better resort magnets. We collect them and you can see the ones from the earlier years where better!

Cynderella

On my trip there in March I was looking for a t-shirt with Chip & Dale for adults - I found nothing. I did find one with multiple characters on it and they are there - I am looking for one with just the two of them. Guess I can keep wishing....:D

This wasnt found at the park...but I did just find a chip n dale shirt at my local sidney store! It was mens but I bought it anyways. It says welcome to the nut house and has them sitting on a pile of nuts :lol:

Dragonrider1227

how about Pirate hats or costumes that fit adults? :brick:
I wouldn't mind more action figures too though I understand selling something like figures exclusivly to a park could be a bit pricy so I understand why we don't see more.
BTW, have they made a plush out of Mickey in that prince outfit he wears in Fantasmic? I felt if anything lended itself to being a plush, it was that

EPCOT.nut

I also would like more park and resort specific items. I have a collection of old bags (like the shopping bags) and there were different bags for the Contemporary and other resorts...instead of them all saying "Disney Parks" on them.

Bring back park and resort specific drink pics and swizzle sticks. Went to the new DHS and they were no longer using the grey MGM picks...and they didn't replace them with hew DHS picks.

Park specific bar sets would be great. And more shotglasses.

RIDE and ATTRACTION POSTERS. I see so many on the internet but they are for DL. What about WDW? :(

Also - would be great if they removed the wand from the silver SEE/EPCOT charms they are selling. :lol: It was still on them last time I was in the parks....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom