WDW Merchandise you wish they would make . . .

ryguy

I agree about the resort magnet situation. I collect them as well and find the selection average at best. What I would like to see available for purchase is a 3x5 replica flag of the walt Disney world logo. You know the one that has a D with the mickey globe head in the center of the D. I would just take a flag that had the mickey globe head as well. I love that logo, it doesn't get enough props. It's so walt disney world to me. I also love paper straws. I remember as a kid I loved chewing on them. When I saw them at Yak n Yeti I about pooped. Went to the companies website and they want $35.00 a carton plus shipping:cry:. Now I know why they got rid of the straws. I too miss the resort specific bags, items, and soap. I will glady trade AK for the little extras that made WDW so much fun:lol:.

Keri

I would love someof those large plastic monkeys from the Barrel of Monkeys! They would look so cool in my flower garden!!!

Crazy4WDW1

Original Poster
Postcards - yes, I know hardly anyone sends them anymore, but how else am I supposed to get professional-quality pictures of all the attractions?

I've also been on the hunt for a pin with Mickey Mouse as a doctor. Not a LE Doctors' Day pin, just a plain ol' Mickey in a white coat with a stethoscope would make me happy.

Disneyland sells this pin! I've seen them on Ebay!!

LoriMistress

Wow, this sounds promising! Does anyone have a picture of the HM shirt???

Hey there! I'm not to far from where you live (about an hour away). I want a kickin' HM shirt as well.

Also, Disney needs more Donald Duck merchandise. And they need at least a Roger Rabbit doll...I don't think they carry them at DLR anymore.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I really like the idea of the Splash Mountain snow globe.

But we need more Haunted Mansion stuff. Yes they put out those new shirts but it seems there is never anything cool or new.

I want a HTH antenna topper also!!! The actual building!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom