WDW Merchandise you wish they would make . . .

Crazy4WDW1

Original Poster
I love the fact that they are bringing back the original Epcot logo on the shirts. I would LOVE if they would also make the original Epcot logo sterling charm again. I've bought one or two on Ebay. I also love the original WDW logo. I would be thrilled if these items were available again.

Is there anything that used to be able to be purchased that you would like to see again, or just want to see it made?

son of walt

i want a print of the painting of the hollywood tower hotel that is painted behind the counter of the in ride photo booth at the exit. i have waited, and waited, and waited for them to print these. it just doesn't seem that this will happen.

Scooter

I wish they would make and sell those Mops with buckets from The Fantasia movie. The ones you see in Mickey's Philharmagic. I would love to fill the buckets with flowers and put them in front of my house for yard art.

1DisneyDad

Resort items. Love some of the stuff I have from WL and AKL. But the last couple of years they seem to be making less. This includes the mugs! Stayed at POR twice. no mug.

krisrunsdisney

Mickey waffle irons. We learned they were recalled relatively recently (w/in the past couple of years). DH has wanted one for a while. I tried e-bay without success. I'm in bed when most e-bayers are bidding. I'd prefer to see a Belgian Waffle Mickey Waffle Iron. GOT THAT DISNEY SPIES?!?!?!:kiss:

Crazy4WDW1

Original Poster
Resort items. Love some of the stuff I have from WL and AKL. But the last couple of years they seem to be making less. This includes the mugs! Stayed at POR twice. no mug.

Some resorts have great items, some have nothing. I would like it if each resort at least had a photo frame and mug.

MKCP 1985

The first time I took the kids to eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In Restaurant, kids meals were served in a glow in the dark frisbee with the restaurant logo on it. That was the coolest - I still have one of those frisbees somewhere.

I wish the Disney park restaurants would do up more stuff like that.

A couple things, specifically -

Magic Kingdom: tee shirts sold in each section of the park, with the theme of that area: "Frontierland" - with the wooden fort design; "Tomorrowland" - with the space designs. . . etc. . .

Studios: I'd like to see a shirt for sale at Rock n Roller Coaster that says "G Force Records," with the studio logo. I think that would be cool. I'd also like to see Tower of Terror sell a dvd of your ride experience. It would be a production dvd of the trip through the tower, interspersed with actual video of your individual drops from three or four spots along the way. I'd buy one of those.

Crazy4WDW1

Original Poster
I remember when I used to be able to buy merchanise that was specific for each land in MK. Now everything is "generic". Even at the gift shop at Space Mountain this past trip they didn't have any Space Mountain t-shirts.

Tinkerbella16

Lately it seems like every gift shop on property has the SAME stuff. There are a few with things for themes like the ride giftshops, but I just notice that everywhere else.

fosse76

I wish they would start selling poster-size maps of the parks. I'm not much into souvenirs, but I love those types of maps. I know things are always changing, but if they can sell ones for Disneyland they can sell them for the other parks as well.

lpet11984

I love the fact that they are bringing back the original Epcot logo on the shirts. I would LOVE if they would also make the original Epcot logo sterling charm again. I've bought one or two on Ebay. I also love the original WDW logo. I would be thrilled if these items were available again.

Those sterling silver charms would be *awesome*! I've always seen them on ebay but never end up with one, for one reason or another...one of these days, maybe they'll bring them back...

I remember a while back when we were talking about the "build your own ears" booths there was speculation of a SSE beanie part that looked like the geosphere...I still think that would be pretty sweet.

I always try to collect keychains from the park and attractions and of the yearly themes, so I love it when they make really unique ones for me to buy as keepsakes. Some years they have really great ones...other times not so much (although I usually get them regardless, haha).

Alexx

I wish they'd make a nice stitch hoody/jacket as I havent seen one yet....I don't think. I have a stitch t-shirt.

mro415

Bring back the Minnie Mouse Tote bag and the Castle Tote Bag, mine are all ripped and worn in.

Also, more pinocchio stuff!!!!!! hes my fav!

SpongeChampion

I'd like to see Splash Mountain collectible snow globes. The snow globe would contain Brer Fox, Brer Bear, and Brer Rabbit in a log flume on Splash Mountain. Whenever you shook it, it would show the characters in the boat flinging down the cliff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom