WDW March Madness 2K6 (Both Dances, Final Rd.)

Wilt Dasney

Original Poster
Hey, kids. Once again, we're down to the moment of truth. Consider everything before now a really crowded primary season. Now it's general election time. Fiscal conservatives, left-leaning independents and whoever else is in the neighborhood of the polling station take note: It's your final chance to make your voice heard.

We're combining the final votes for the "NIT" and attractions tournaments into this thread, so don't be confused. They're still two completely separate events, and your votes this round will help determine the ultimate champion for each.

In the semifinals of the attractions tournament, I was all set for two hard-fought, down-to-the-wire spectacles between the four finest attractions WDW could muster...but apparently you people didn't get the memo. These were not close, no sir they were not.

As a result, we have a rematch of last year's championship matchup between Brer Frog and Master Gracey. A year ago, these two attractions needed a sudden death overtime before Splash emerged victorious. This year, Mildew Mountain is going for its second consecutive title and third overall, while Phantom Manor Phlorida is looking for revenge, as well as its second ever championship.

Over in the NIT semis, we had one runaway and one nail-biter. The Monorail is cruising into the championship round with a big head of st....erm....magnetic propulsion. Meanwhile, Polynesian barely luaus past the big MouseMart to qualify. With those two facing each other for the Little Dance title, the question is: Is it the journey -- or the destination?

Big Dance results:

#3 Haunted Mansion def. #2 Rock 'n Roller Coaster 17-12
#1 Splash Mountain def. #4 Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 18-11

Little Dance results:

WDW Monorail def. Animal Kingdom Lodge 21-4
Polynesian def. World of Disney 13-12

Big Dance championship:

#3 Haunted Mansion vs. #1 Splash Mountain

Little Dance championship:

WDW Monorail vs. Polynesian

At this point, I'm turning it over to SpongeScott. Fate has declared that I should go to WDW (for real) this weekend, so I'm done counting votes. Scott will bring things home and crown both champions while I'm away. For the fifth year in a row, thanks for playing! :wave:

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Wilt_Dasney said:
At this point, I'm turning it over to SpongeScott. Fate has declared that I should go to WDW (for real) this weekend, so I'm done counting votes. Scott will bring things home and crown both champions while I'm away. For the fifth year in a row, thanks for playing! :wave:

I would just like to say thanks you guys for hosting this tournamnet once again. Thanks Scott and Wilt.

Big Dance championship:

#1 Splash Mountain
I pick the Splash over the haunt.

WDW Monorail
I got to go with the Monorail. A trip is not a trip without a ride on the monorail.

GenerationX

Thanks again for running this, Wilt and Scott.

The Big Dance: Splash Mountain. Has a little something for everyone - fun story, great theming, laughs, thrills, and excellent music.

The Little Dance: WDW Monorail. People moving at its finest.

I'm still surprised neither Typhoon Lagoon nor Blizzard Beach are in the finals. Before the tournament began, I figured one or the other would win it.

WDWBro

^^^ Angry that RnRc didn't make the finals. But in any case...

Big Dance championship:

#1 Splash Mountain A tough choice, but what's not to love about it?

WDW Monorail And the Monorail wins the title in a landslide. But it's not really fair, it's like a ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom