WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

Wildman113

Incredible!!!

I know it's been mentioned before, but have you given any thought to posting these on a personal website so they can be downloaded and saved?

Amazing show and great video work!

Kyle

soccer9miahamm

Thanks! It took a little bit...copied the address to the link, and pasted it in a new browser window, after which it asked me to save to the comp. That might help if you're having trouble. Awesome show!!!

mikeb_86

WONDERFULL, THANKS AND HAPPY B-DAY RYLAND AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE THAT IS A MEMBER IN WDWMAGIC!!!
See you all latter,
mikeb_86

tk421-sw

Original Poster
soccer9miahamm said:
Thanks! It took a little bit...copied the address to the link, and pasted it in a new browser window, after which it asked me to save to the comp. That might help if you're having trouble. Awesome show!!!

yep! that works well.

CrashNet

That was fantastic! I have it saved on my computer, and I think I have watched it 5 or 6 times now. I sure hope that when I'm down there for the Fall CP program that they use the perimeter fireworks again. That must be out of this WORLD to be completely surrounded by fireworks. Thanks again tk421-sw for a wonderful tribute! :D

wannabeBelle

Hey Ryland, Have I told you how much you and Thimblekisses ROCK????????????????????? The video was awesome!!!!!!!! I thank you for all your hard work and time and effort!!!!!!! Belle

Maleficent98

Big Thank You!!

Thank you very much!! We moved out of Orlando last Aug and I am a former cast member so it was great to still be a part of the magic.

pdigout

THAT...WAS...AMAZING. I am not even American and I got all teary eyed at the end. Let me just say, PERIMITER FIREWORKS ARE AWESOME.

Happy July 4th Everyone

dclfan

Thanks you guys so much. The fireworks were so perfect. You provided a little magical moment right here in New York. Thanks guys and happy birthday Ryland.

TinkerBell9988

Let me just say that I am listening to random fireworks outside my bedroom window...

But I am here in my room watching this WONDERFUL video of the magic that happened at the Magic Kingdom for the 4th of July. Thank you VERY MUCH for recording the fireworks for us, Ryland! And I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Happy Independence Day! :wave:

Splash Mountain

I just want to say this is my first Fourth of July Fireworks that I will miss at the Magic Kingdon in Five years that is my home I will be moving back this fall thanks man for not letting me miss they were assume see one more time and your assome to brother for letting me see them again. I can't wait to be there for 2006 Fourth Of July Fireworks at The Magic Kingdom. I hope you'll make copy for all of us to watch over and over again. The fireworks were so assome they don't deserve just one A+ but three A+ that was great thanks man god bless you for letting see them again.

diddy_mouse

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

what a wonderful job guys!!! that was an excellent video clip. it definitely made me feel like i was there. very magicall indeed...thanx so much for your hard work!!

oh, and happy belated birthday Ryland! :wave:

you guys are (to quote Wayne's World) "big in 10 cities, double live gonzo, live at Budakai. if you got a break, you could really make it." :D

DisneyFreak529

I dont believe they will be broadcasting live, as this isnt technically feasible as a park guest. I would think what they are doing is recording the show on July 3 (which is the July 4 show), and then playing this on July 4 at 9pm.

Either way I still think it was a cool idea!!
Thanks again!! :kiss:

aeillill

oh wow! i'm still a little dizzy from the 360 :)

To join the bandwagon, thank you so much for broadcasting this, everytime I see one of your video updates it's such a treat. Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom