WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

hrmom26

thanks guys my kids got a kick out of seeing the fireworks at disney from our own home.

ps this is the first time they haven't been able to see fireworks in person i'm ill this year and am not up to it and there dad (my ex) is to busy so you made there night thanks again

willythelab

thank you so much

thank you so much for that. i was feeling a little down, and that just hit the spot. my wife and i are heading up on a mountain to watch the local version here in reno, nevada. pretty much 3 sparklers and a couple of m80s.

thanks again

AliciaLuvzDizne

omg
all i can say is omg
omg
omg

i have goosebumps all over my entire body and tears streaming down my face!! That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen!!! 360degrees of fireworks!! HOLY COW (quote takin straight from the tape!!)

gnease42

:drevil: Try this if it ain't working... worked for me... Right click and copy shortcut.. Open up Media Player or winamp and choose open url from one of the menus. Paste that shortcut you copied in there and VIOLA! It should work!

Hasta
Geoffrey

amazing just amazing. I just wish i could actually go and see them myself. but hey theres always next year. Thanks Ryland. You guys are awesome. cant wait for more updates

MsSpinShady

Totally Wicked!!!

WOW!!! Thank you guys!!! That was awesome, and for a few minutes my kids and I were right there on Main Street. My 5-year-old daughter said to tell you "we loved it!" :sohappy: :animwink:

You guys rock!!!

MsSpinShady :cool:

Budahman

This sucks. I keep getting access to the specified path DENIED. Did I do something wrong. Thought I just had to click on the links.? :mad:

Oh well............ :confused:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
For you guys who can't get the streaming one to work. Open the non-streaming and let it set for a while. It will take a litte while, but it will download to your computer and work. For those of you Mac people. Would an avi work better? I might be able to make an avi version for ya.

glennsonoda

Wow....

All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much guys...there's nothing quite like seeing fireworks (esp. 4th of July fireworks) at WDW...I am so very appreciative! mahalo from the 50th state =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom