WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

winterparkbaby said:
I was at the amazing display last night but would love my family and friends to see the wonderful fireworks. each time i try to open the window opens just quick enough that i see it as a flash and then the window closes, not even long enough for me to ge the addy to copy and paste, can someone help me and maybe copy and paste the link for me to put in my own window??? please and thanks so much.....

Here you go...hopefully this will work

http://link5.streamhoster.com/?u=12&p=/fire.wmv&odaid=1878

CrashNet

winterparkbaby...did you try to view the nonstreaming version of the video? I had a little difficulty with the streaming version at first, but the nonstreaming version worked perfectly (the link under the picture).

winterparkbaby

cac2889,

yes thanks for the suggestion, I did try that and for some reason no matter what I try I am not getting the video. Seems my cpu does not like streamhoster.

thanks again for the suggestion

peter11435

winterparkbaby said:
cac2889,

yes thanks for the suggestion, I did try that and for some reason no matter what I try I am not getting the video. Seems my cpu does not like streamhoster.

thanks again for the suggestion
Try Right-Clicking on the nonstreaming version, then click "save target as."

Figment1986

I posted the link at micechat and people loved it.. (and thanked you for getting it up soo fast..)

only one person had a problem.. " When I try to play it, it says Class not registered, whats that mean? How do i get it to work?"

everyone else had no problems...

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Yeah, for some people, it dosn't matter what I do it dosn't work, but for most it works great! Seems you can't please everyone!

tecowdw

thimblekisses said:
Whoa! You caught us!!! Look at those dorks!
I think at that point we were on our way to the locker to get the camera and tripod so we could film the fireworks right after Ryland's birthday dinner at the Plaza.
But you are our favorite dorks!! We'd be lost without ya both.
:p

DisneyCP2000

Thanks for sharing! that was great. I missed out on the majority of the fireworks last night (driving home), and if there's one 4th of July show to make up for all of em...that did it!

Thanks again! :king: :sohappy:

maxime29

Premium Member
Got back in town earlier today, and I just finished watching the performance.

Great job once again guys! This show seemed to be better than the NYE performance.

GenieGirl

Just wanted to say thanks for posting it. I HEARD them and felt them at LTT, but was unable to get outside to see them.

Thanks for posting them and thanks to all who put them on. You guys rock!!!!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
GenieGirl said:
Just wanted to say thanks for posting it. I HEARD them and felt them at LTT, but was unable to get outside to see them.

Thanks for posting them and thanks to all who put them on. You guys rock!!!!

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom