WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

ntoeman

Wow thank you sooo much. I got a little dizzy with the spinnin lol but it was well worth it, keep up the good camera work. Thanks! Great Show!

Poco909

dandaman said:
Poco: I meant that my nationality doesn't prevent me from celebrating anyways. :)

oooooooo okie dokie, lol, ya i love to celebrate it too, lol, my mom side of the family lives there, anyways, again AWESOME VIDEO AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

K-dub

<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="10"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">A</FONT><FONT COLOR="#EA4040">W</FONT><FONT COLOR="#D47F7F">E</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">S</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">O</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7F7FD4">M</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4040EA">E</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000FF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4000BF">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800080">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BF0040">!</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"></FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"></FONT><FONT COLOR="#EF3030"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#DF6060"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#CF8F8F"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="#BFBFBF">Y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8F8FCF">V</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6060DF">M</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#3030EF"></FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000FF"></FONT></FONT>:king:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Awesome video. Played all the way through for me without a hitch!!
Thanks...

It still amazes me how they choreograph all the fireworks with the lights on the castle. Just breathtaking..

WhenYouWish

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yay!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!

(I just finished watching it, and outside somewhere there was live fireworks adding to the ambiance!)

Thank you both so much! And I'd also like to add my "Very Happy Belated B-day, Ryland!" to the ever-growing list. The Force is definately with you. :D

Figments Friend

Well i'm hearing the broadcast...but not getting any picture footage! All i see is the title in the beginning.

Also, it's buffering every minute or so ...so it looks like i will have to miss out on this.

I can hear it though, so i guess i can do what Figment does...use his imagination!

tecowdw

Fantastic!

THANK YOU!
You two ROCK! Thanks for sharing the magic with those of us that can't be there!!!
:sohappy:

Budahman

Oh well. :veryconfu

I think its great you had taken the time to do this for so many of us. I keep reading all the posts that everyone loved them. I thank you too for doing it. It's awesome!!
I just wish I could have gotten the link to work for me. Maybe I'll see them some day....??

MKCustodial

The streaming for us was kinda like a glorified slide show. But the non-streaming link worked wonders.

Thank you all involved and Steve. This was really cool. Here's hoping it can be done again, with Wishes or a parade or anything like that. For those of us Internationals who really don't know when the next trip to Orlando is gonna be, small doses of home-delivered Magic like that do wonders. :wave:

TiggerificChick

Figments Friend said:
Well i'm hearing the broadcast...but not getting any picture footage! All i see is the title in the beginning.

Also, it's buffering every minute or so ...so it looks like i will have to miss out on this.

I can hear it though, so i guess i can do what Figment does...use his imagination!
That's exactly wat's happening to me. I get through like four seconds of moving picture and then it frizzes and i can only hear it. Sounds great though, i'm not complaining! Still closer to the Magic :D ! Thanx for all of your hard work and happy belated B-day, Ryland!!!

Chape19714

Thanks so very much. such a rush of Classic Disney came to mind when watching your video! Thanks agian for all you do! Completely amazing show! Happy Independence Day everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom