WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

harveyt0206

So be it. But I know a lot of people on this board are in Disney World or are going during free dining. This thread better light up!

We leave for 10 days next Thursday and we have some great Disney meals planned so I def hope to have a bunch of food pics to post when we get back.

harveyt0206

WOW your back.We missed you!!! I can't wait for your food reports and park reports.I hope you had a good time.Was it hot? Humid? Rainey?? Oh how I missed reading from you!! But I have been away too hubby almost left our earth 2times with kidney failure so this is my first night back..

Connie

Connie, sending you Disney prayers that your hubby makes a speedy recovery.

Tracy

bigkbull

I have a whole bunch of food from my trip last week but every time I try to post a pic it says that it has to be approved by a moderator. 2-3 days and they are still not posted. :( I want to share my food !!

tink65

John, Cake looks awesome! Mind if I ask which bakery did it? We will be celebrating Allison's 17th BD & I am ordering a cake to be delivered at 1900 Park Fare. If I understand correctly i will need to order her cake from the GF bakery? Thanks, Tena

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
John, Cake looks awesome! Mind if I ask which bakery did it? We will be celebrating Allison's 17th BD & I am ordering a cake to be delivered at 1900 Park Fare. If I understand correctly i will need to order her cake from the GF bakery? Thanks, Tena

That is correct. I called the cake hotline and "Pat" from the GF bakery handled everything for me. It's good to have a photo, or drawing of what you want as well.

popsicletrees

That is correct. I called the cake hotline and "Pat" from the GF bakery handled everything for me. It's good to have a photo, or drawing of what you want as well.

Do you know if they have stock photos and/or any where to access photos on the internet of what they have done?

We are going in May for my husband's graduation. We are literally leaving right after he gets his diploma. So, I would like to get him a cake. I really liked Colleen's but just curious as to what else they can do.

disneygirl1

Okay...here is a LITTLE teaser of what is to come!

Colleen's special birthday cake I ordered from the Cake Hotline. It was delivered after out dinner at Narccoossee's and the cake was STUPIDLY good.

WDW_7666.jpg

WDW_7679.jpg

Oh yeah...cake was obviously chocolate on the inside, but it was like chocolate mousse. DEF not a bad thing. Chocolate cake and "white" icing are not my fav combo but this was pretty freaking phenomenal.

OMG!! that looks amazing!!!

PolynesianPrincess

Okay...here is a LITTLE teaser of what is to come!

Colleen's special birthday cake I ordered from the Cake Hotline. It was delivered after out dinner at Narccoossee's and the cake was STUPIDLY good.

WDW_7666.jpg

WDW_7679.jpg

Oh yeah...cake was obviously chocolate on the inside, but it was like chocolate mousse. DEF not a bad thing. Chocolate cake and "white" icing are not my fav combo but this was pretty freaking phenomenal.

Mmmmmmmm..... cake!!!! :slurp:

K-dub

Do you know if they have stock photos and/or any where to access photos on the internet of what they have done?

We are going in May for my husband's graduation. We are literally leaving right after he gets his diploma. So, I would like to get him a cake. I really liked Colleen's but just curious as to what else they can do.

"Google" the words "Official Cake Thread"..... You'll find it:wave:

mickey2008.1

Meaning you only have one pic to show us!:ROFLOL: In your opinion, which is better all around, California Grille or Narcoosee's? Been to CG, great atmosphere and food.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Meaning you only have one pic to show us!:ROFLOL: In your opinion, which is better all around, California Grille or Narcoosee's? Been to CG, great atmosphere and food.

Hey...I had 2 posted when you sent that and I replied to your message about CG or Narcs the other day silly!

lighteningqueen

Thanks everyone for the thoughts.He was doing better until Thursday then it started up again all the symptoms of failure. But today he is better. People, do not fool around with kidney stones. Especially trying to pass one for 4 days.It means your kidneys are in trouble. His case he was born with only one so this one was carrying the burden. Which we just found that out as well. SOOO he is so ready for a good vaca at Disney which cannot come too soon Jan is so far off.. KEEP those good food pics coming and dont forget to put where they are from please..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom