WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

orlando2011129.jpg

Pistachio Creme Brulee from Tony's Town Square, delicious:)

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay...here is a LITTLE teaser of what is to come!

Colleen's special birthday cake I ordered from the Cake Hotline. It was delivered after out dinner at Narccoossee's and the cake was STUPIDLY good.

WDW_7666.jpg

WDW_7679.jpg

Oh yeah...cake was obviously chocolate on the inside, but it was like chocolate mousse. DEF not a bad thing. Chocolate cake and "white" icing are not my fav combo but this was pretty freaking phenomenal.

lighteningqueen

WOW your back.We missed you!!! I can't wait for your food reports and park reports.I hope you had a good time.Was it hot? Humid? Rainey?? Oh how I missed reading from you!! But I have been away too hubby almost left our earth 2times with kidney failure so this is my first night back..

Connie

Ariel484

Okay...here is a LITTLE teaser of what is to come!

Colleen's special birthday cake I ordered from the Cake Hotline. It was delivered after out dinner at Narccoossee's and the cake was STUPIDLY good.

Oh yeah...cake was obviously chocolate on the inside, but it was like chocolate mousse. DEF not a bad thing. Chocolate cake and "white" icing are not my fav combo but this was pretty freaking phenomenal.

Aww, that cake is adorable! What a good fiance you are! :)

And I love your description...that thing does look stupidly good! :slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom