WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
DSC_0399.jpg

Ariel484

June 2011 - From Sanaa, the Slow Cooked, Simple and Well Seasoned Plate. From left to right, Chicken with Red Curry Sauce, Five-Grain pilaf, and the Beef Short Ribs.

IMG_3208.JPG

tink65

Starring Rolls in HS. Oh my gosh they are so good and lots of it. I think if I remember right you get to refill your drinks there as well. Desserts are huge and to die for. You will love it NICE BREAK FROM BAD PIZZAS AND TOO MANY BURGERS

Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to try it out! You know, as many times as we've visited the World we have never eaten there. Well, that will change come September! Glad to know the sandwiches are as good as they look!:slurp: Thanks again!

lighteningqueen

We did not try it either on our other 2 trips. Just passed it by. Well we really never walked that . Until I questioned it on the boards. Its a good choice really. You have to sit outside under umbrellas but in Dec its great. You know the bakery in Epcot France I think also does sandwich QS meals Never knew that either. The line is always so long but one day we got in and I had always wanted to say I had lunch in Paris and finally did it was really good as well :slurp:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
On our trip this past February, we started taking pictures of all of our food with Duffy in the background, and we called the album, "Duffy Eats His Way Around the World."

I'll start posting those photos now. Here we goooo.....

About to devour the NY Strip at Le Cellier:

180915_10100333412365829_8805345_60173046_8214860_n.jpg

dvcnut39

As promised and after much difficulty due to a new computer, here's our photos from DCL's Magic- 7 nt eastern Caribbean cruise-

Day 1 (lunch)- Topsider buffet-

058_Custom_.JPG

many more to follow

Ariel484

June 2011 - Compliments of the chef at Jiko as a thank you for staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, an amuse bouche with orange, mint and Greek yogurt.

IMG_3351.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom