WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
meatloaf70s.jpg

I did not want to explain why, so I am glad you did. Thank you.

lighteningqueen

I just don't get the raw fish thing.. Looks pretty but you couldn't even get me to sit at the table with this stuff... I know Colleen likes it but you too....HA HA. Have you eaten at Via Napoli yet and if so do you have pictures of that?

Korfar

Oh MY!!!! so what is this size to order and will it feed 6 (2 hungry men that love pizza) 2 women a 8 year old and a 2 year old she really doesn't count..

This was the largest one they had and it fed 2 adults and 2 kids well but it wouldn't go any further than that. You can also get individual pizzas for evryone but it gets pricey doing that.

lighteningqueen

So I just looked that up is it called the Mezzo Metro if so it says feeds 3-5 but your saying no way right or did you get just the large says 2-3 people??We could get the family style salad to go with that!!!

Korfar

So I just looked that up is it called the Mezzo Metro if so it says feeds 3-5 but your saying no way right or did you get just the large says 2-3 people??We could get the family style salad to go with that!!!

We got the one that said 3-5 people. 4 is about the right number. That 4 including kids. It wouldn't feed 4 adults very well without something else to go with it.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just don't get the raw fish thing.. Looks pretty but you couldn't even get me to sit at the table with this stuff... I know Colleen likes it but you too....HA HA. Have you eaten at Via Napoli yet and if so do you have pictures of that?

I don't really like raw fish. I eat California Rolls but the crab is actually cooked.

Via Napoli was AWESOME and we are eating there again! You should check out my food report. There is a link to it in my signature...

Some Strawberry drink they had. I HAD to get it!
DSC_2741.jpg

Pizza!
DSC_2743.jpg

DSC_2744.jpg

DSC_2745.jpg

DSC_2746.jpg

Desserts
DSC_2747.jpg

DSC_2751.jpg

Other flavored drinks
DSC_2752.jpg

lighteningqueen

Oh wow my sil Chad will love the strawberry drink.. What was the strawberry thing in the glass below the pizza??? Tell me all the places that you can get strawberry stuff for him. He eats NO desserts other than strawberrys PERIOD. I know sunshine seasons he loves that short cake..

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh wow my sil Chad will love the strawberry drink.. What was the strawberry thing in the glass below the pizza??? Tell me all the places that you can get strawberry stuff for him. He eats NO desserts other than strawberrys PERIOD. I know sunshine seasons he loves that short cake..

The places I know of are...

Narcoossees
Contempo Cafe
Via Napoli
1900 Park Fare
Seasons Grill
Hoop De Do Revue

That is all I can think off the top of my head.

The stuff in the container of juice is the same thing thats in the cup!

lighteningqueen

Thanks, so we were going to Sunshine, Via and 1900. So that is all good..What is the other thing in the glass above the tube of donuts?? or what are they both pictures and where did they come from Via's?

jaime_1234

Finally tried Biergarten. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it since I can be a but picky at times, but I had no trouble at all finding things I enjoyed!

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom