WDW Food Picture of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC06983.jpg

WDW 3

Lefse can not be duplicated by using a tortilla.
Lefse if made with mashed potatoes. Is rolled thinner and is lighter than tortillas. So... not the same flavor or texture. My parents used to make lefse. Hot of the grill, butter and sugar (no cinnamon):slurp::slurp:

stainofmind

Well if you Google "lefse and tortilla" there are only hundreds (if not thousands) of people who tend to share a similar assessment, but what the hell do we know? Most of us aren't Norwegian (I only live in Wisconsin - Google "Wisconsin Norwegian"). Yeah der. :rolleyes:

Tusker House:
tusker.jpg

WDW 3

Uff da! You would need to try them side by side and you and most folks would see the difference. :) Norwegian North Dakotan

Phonedave

Uff da! You would need to try them side by side and you and most folks would see the difference. :) Norwegian North Dakotan

NJ with a Grandmother born in Norway.

saying you can substitute a tortilla is like saying bagel is like a hard roll.

Two very very different things.

I am still waiting for the EPCOT lutefisk stand though.

-dave

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I had a gyro...they called it a lamb plate or something really stupid like that...It was an F'n gyro...It was okay. It was just a typical run of the mill gyro. Nothing special about it. I didn't like the sides or desserts either. I won't be going back there. I think my dad liked his though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom