WDW Food Picture of the Day

disney4life2008

FH000359.jpg

Yummy!!!

is this on the buffet or a dessert that you pay for?

Phonedave

You have an all you can eat sushi place?? I'm so jealous! The only place around here that's all you can eat looks like it belongs on "Kitchen Nightmares" and I'm afraid I'm going to get serious food poisoning from trying it.

The best sushi I've ever had was in Vegas at a place called Todai's.

http://www.todai.com/index_usa.html

OMG... SO so good. and fresh!!! And cheap!!! I WISH we had them back here!

I am going to make you even more jealous. I just took a look at the Todai website, and it does look good.

Then I took a look at the locations map. Fort Lee is listed as a "future location" Fort Lee is my neighboring town :) (sorry)

The place that I currently go to is called Kazuki

I've been going to Kazuki Japanese Restaurant
638 Westwood Avenue in River Vale, NJ for the past month. It's BYOB, and they have an AYCE for $21.95. The quality of the sushi is way better then say Minado, not the best, but decent. When you are in need of one of those, I want a lot of sushi but don't want to spend as much as I feel I could eat fixes, this is a good place to go.
They have a good variety of sushi, rolls, and hand rolls. The service is friendly, but sometimes a bit slow.

The review is pretty accurate. It can be slow, but the whole place is run by Brian, his wife Jen and a Sushi chef who's name I don't want to try and spell :) They may be slow, but they very friendly, and with a BYOB you have somthign to do while waiting :)

-dave

mouselvrmom

some desserts from Chef Mickey's. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the best dessert there- cherry cobbler- it was gone before I thought to take the camera out. :lol:

IMG_1478.jpg

Mr Starky

Food request: does anyone have a picture of a napoleon from France? They're my favorite thing in the WORLD! (the real and the disney)

Oh man I love these Napoleons. We have a bakery here on Long Island NY. They make, without a doubt, some of the best baked good around. Everything from pastries to cakes and cookies and BREAD (which I love). I thought their Napoleon was excellent. Then my wife (who's favorite is the Napoleon) and I, went to the French pavilion in Nov of 2005 and had one of their Napoleons. OH MY GOODNESS!!! There simply was no comparison. The Napoleon from Epcot was DA BOMB!! I can't wait to go back and have another.:slurp::slurp::slurp:

kathyjacks

:slurp:OMG this is like torture but I like it :ROFLOL:.My first and only visit was back in 2006 for 10 days with the dining plan. The only food i remembered to take a pic of was the smores desert from Le Cellier which has already been posted here several times.As soon as I found this thread my family and I started planning a trip to WDW for 2009! So yay , thank you to all those that reminded me about our trip!:sohappy:
I am still extremely saddened by the lost of my favorite friend "potatoes whatch a mcall it" from OHANAS:dazzle:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom